Rahim786

Administrative Processing for my Wife

313 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Aryan , any updates about your wife's case brother ?

Any inquiries on your behalf?

No inquiries yet, i am thinking to contact senator after a full 4 weeks from my interview since CO said that it will take 4 weeks. Does your senator helped you in your case? are they in contact with you?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi guys

I contact my congresswoman and all she did was send an email and.got reply saying my fiance still.under AP and this is part of the process that cannot be wave nor expedite

Timeline

I am also in AP . Interview was on 29 feb. Given 221g admin processing and wait time for 30 days. status update date changes on 4 march because i email them and on that day they reply me.. then i didnt send them anyemail and on 11 march status update date changes without my inqurt.

No yAr nothing yEt last updated was on 10 march, last week mY case updated 2 times 7th march & 10 march , after that nothing happen same thing AP how abt u?

No yAr nothing yEt last updated was on 10 march, last week mY case updated 2 times 7th march & 10 march , after that nothing happen same thing AP how abt u?

Same thing AP , last update was 7,9,10 March .

Hmm 7,9,10 this wht happened to ahsan bhai in sams forum his got issued on 10 march . But yar i think everyone AP is depend on wht purpose they put it on ap , i pray for aLl inshallah sab ka hojaye geldi , bUt yAr its so frustrating really , i cant even make any programs or any plan

Timeline

My visa has been ISSUED today..finally,Alhumdulillah..!!:)

Do pray that I get my baby's(8months old)interview date(IR2) soon,been 3weeks I sent documents to embassy..:(

Timeline

Finally my status update changes today 1st time to 03/16/16 after interview on 02/24/16. Alhamdollillah. May Allah make easy for me and everyone waiting for good news.

Finally my status update changes today 1st time to 03/16/16 after interview on 02/24/16. Alhamdollillah. May Allah make easy for me and everyone waiting for good news.

That's a very good news inshaAllah you will see the issued status. Do prey for me too brother it's been very long for me now.

My visa has been ISSUED today..finally,Alhumdulillah..!!:)

Do pray that I get my baby's(8months old)interview date(IR2) soon,been 3weeks I sent documents to embassy..:(

Congratulations I'm so happy for you and inshaAllah your kid will get it too.

Hi sohisami, do you get any more updates , one sister got her visa issued yesterday after three frequent updates she had her interview on 26 January . I wish you all the best bro keep us updating , thanks

Hi sohisami, do you get any more updates , one sister got her visa issued yesterday after three frequent updates she had her interview on 26 January . I wish you all the best bro keep us updating , thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.