Rahim786

Administrative Processing for my Wife

313 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulation Aryaan and Adnan, and whoever got issue today, Atleast some of us is getting visa, keep praying for everyone one. InshaAllah soon everyone will pass through with this difficult time and we all will start a new pleasant life with our partners.

Keep your hope up and keep praying.

Congratulations Adnan and Aryan!!! Whats next? Will you guys get a phone call to pick up your passport or something?

Yes they will get a call from American Express by tomorrow inshaAllah to pick up the passport.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulations guys hope the best for all who got issued visa.. final.step to be with your love ones.. please keep us in your prayers for the ones who are still waiting.. inshallah we be with our love ones soon than we think..

Allah please hear us out all we want is to be with our love ones.

Timeline

Many many thnx to Allah and also u gUys who prayed for me & each other , finally today after 37 days of interview my wife visa got issued today 29 march , i hope and praying for all u gUys who r waiting for visa to issued , i know how much frustrating it is , but we cannot do anything other den wait .. Best of lUck guys

Hi Aryan,

How many updates did you get and when ?

please let me know.

Mine was 16, 18, 21, 25 and then 29 in March.

Hopefully next is issue. InshaAllah.

Timeline

Thanks and everybody of you is going to get his/her passport soon with Visa .. INSHA ALLAH . mY prayers are for everybody i know it is too difficult to wait but soon it will end.. and if u get 5 updates in your case you will get your visa issued after that ..

Thnx All of u again , inshallah u aLl will hear good news soon , me & my wife prayers with all of u , inshalAllah this will over soon & 1 tip m giving u it happened to me and ahsan bhai in same forum , usually our case update 3 pm pakistani time , remember when eva if it's update 11 am pakistabi time then almost the same day in evening or may b next day it will changed to issued .so keep tracking that . Thnx again for all ur prayers & best of luck

Timeline

Congrats Guys!!!

K-1 Case Filed: August 2015

Interview # 1: 3 March 2016 ➡ Results: AP :cry:

Updates: 4 March | 7 March | 8 March | 15 March | 25 March (Mail Update) | 4 April | 8 April (Mail Update) | :clock: CEAC Status: Administrative Processing

Interview # 2: 12 April 2016 ➡ Results: APPROVED :dancing:

Updates: 20 April | 21 April | 23 April | 25 April | 3 May (Mail Update) | 9 May (Mail Update) | 11 May | :girlwerewolf2xn: CEAC Status: Ready

| 17 May | Case Creation date changed and Moved to Non-Immigrant visa | :shocked: CEAC Status: Administrative Processing

:jest::energy: 18 May & Issued :energy::jest:

| 20 May | Fiancee Passport available for Pick up

| Never showed up | Fiancee's Daughter Passport available for Pick up :sleepy:

| 21 May | Passport Picked up :dance:

| 14 June | P.O.E at Atlanta :dancing:

AOS Case Filed: June 2016

Current Status:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Timeline

SO END OF FEB CASES are being issued now..

Hopefully March ones are next :goofy: :goofy:

K-1 Case Filed: August 2015

Interview # 1: 3 March 2016 ➡ Results: AP :cry:

Updates: 4 March | 7 March | 8 March | 15 March | 25 March (Mail Update) | 4 April | 8 April (Mail Update) | :clock: CEAC Status: Administrative Processing

Interview # 2: 12 April 2016 ➡ Results: APPROVED :dancing:

Updates: 20 April | 21 April | 23 April | 25 April | 3 May (Mail Update) | 9 May (Mail Update) | 11 May | :girlwerewolf2xn: CEAC Status: Ready

| 17 May | Case Creation date changed and Moved to Non-Immigrant visa | :shocked: CEAC Status: Administrative Processing

:jest::energy: 18 May & Issued :energy::jest:

| 20 May | Fiancee Passport available for Pick up

| Never showed up | Fiancee's Daughter Passport available for Pick up :sleepy:

| 21 May | Passport Picked up :dance:

| 14 June | P.O.E at Atlanta :dancing:

AOS Case Filed: June 2016

Current Status:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Timeline

AlhamdoLillah, today i got issued right after exactly 5 weeks, i had an interview on 24th feb and today 30 April got issued. 1st 3 week i didnt have any update and then last 2 weeks i had frequent updates date, almost 6 updates and then Issued. So guys InshaAllah everyone waiting for the issue will get visa, just be patient and no need to panic if until 1 month you dont get any update. yesterday i got my 6th update and this morning i got issued finally.

Key is to pass on with this waiting time is to keep praying and be patient, and have a believe that if your case is genuine then you will get your visa sooner or later, more chances are within 60 days and more likely 5-6 weeks.

Now i am waiting for the passport, my wife is in Karachi and waiting for the call to pickup the passport, hopefully within couple of days she will get her passport back.

Anyone from Karachi can share their experience that how long it take to get call for passport pickup.? or anyway to track the passport? really appreciated.

Timeline

AlhamdoLillah, today i got issued right after exactly 5 weeks, i had an interview on 24th feb and today 30 April got issued. 1st 3 week i didnt have any update and then last 2 weeks i had frequent updates date, almost 6 updates and then Issued. So guys InshaAllah everyone waiting for the issue will get visa, just be patient and no need to panic if until 1 month you dont get any update. yesterday i got my 6th update and this morning i got issued finally.

Key is to pass on with this waiting time is to keep praying and be patient, and have a believe that if your case is genuine then you will get your visa sooner or later, more chances are within 60 days and more likely 5-6 weeks.

Now i am waiting for the passport, my wife is in Karachi and waiting for the call to pickup the passport, hopefully within couple of days she will get her passport back.

Anyone from Karachi can share their experience that how long it take to get call for passport pickup.? or anyway to track the passport? really appreciated.

Mashaa Allah that's great. So glad that you both will be finally together Inshaa Allah. I'm from Karachi too, but waiting for my interview letter (packet 4) let's see. Here's a link which I read on this forum to trace your passport, http://www.ustraveldocs.com/pk/pk-niv-passporttrack.asp

Hope that works and your fiancée gets her passport soon. Inshaa Allah. Remember all others in your prayers.

Timeline

Mashaa Allah that's great. So glad that you both will be finally together Inshaa Allah. I'm from Karachi too, but waiting for my interview letter (packet 4) let's see. Here's a link which I read on this forum to trace your passport, http://www.ustraveldocs.com/pk/pk-niv-passporttrack.asp

Hope that works and your fiancée gets her passport soon. Inshaa Allah. Remember all others in your prayers.

Thank you so much, i saw that link, hopefully it will help in my case and so far it does not show any status. May be by tomorrow it shows online.

Mashallah , Adnan , Aryan, sohisami congratulations to all you guys wow such a relief it is indeed , I'm so happy for all you guys n will pray for all to have a blessing life Ameen,

Mine still showing AP it's about 2monyhs n 10 days now , last update was March 18 . I'm totally lost why it's getting so long for my wife case . Please remeber me in DUA.

Once again congratulations to all of you. Thanks

Timeline

Mashallah , Adnan , Aryan, sohisami congratulations to all you guys wow such a relief it is indeed , I'm so happy for all you guys n will pray for all to have a blessing life Ameen,

Mine still showing AP it's about 2monyhs n 10 days now , last update was March 18 . I'm totally lost why it's getting so long for my wife case . Please remeber me in DUA.

Once again congratulations to all of you. Thanks

awe-Inspiring,

Did u try to contact consulate?

I am praying all of us IA soon we all will be issued... Congratulations to everyone who have been issued a visa!

Edited by Abligee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.