Rahim786

Administrative Processing for my Wife

313 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Did you wife's status updated after interview ? Don't worry brother it will be issued within a month. Majority of female applicants are going though final security checks Thats the reason they give a month time though my wife case passed one month but still no updates besides two change of dates after my emails to the embassy.

Yes her status changed to AP right after interview, no update yet.

Keep us update brother about the progress. Il ready involve my senator so let's see .

Hi sohisami, does your has been given any token to pickup her passport , my wife has not been give any token number nor any 221g slips the only thing she got is the address from where to pickup hey passport, please update , thanks

Timeline

Hi sohisami, does your has been given any token to pickup her passport , my wife has not been give any token number nor any 221g slips the only thing she got is the address from where to pickup hey passport, please update , thanks

He just gave a white slip to my wife, and said it may take upto 4 weeks.

When was your interview? and how did you contact your senator, does it really help? I am thinking to wait for 4 weeks and if doesnt happen then i may contact my senator.

He just gave a white slip to my wife, and said it may take upto 4 weeks.

When was your interview? and how did you contact your senator, does it really help? I am thinking to wait for 4 weeks and if doesnt happen then i may contact my senator.

Is there any updated date status ? The ineterwiew was on jan21 it's been 40 days now. I emailed the embassy n the reply to get back to them in two weeks. You can search the website of your state federal senator n then look for constituents services, there you need to print out an aothirization form for immigration inquiry filled it and then fax it to your senators office but before that call the office and when you faxed them call them again to conform they received the form. Keep in touch with them n they will inform you about the inquiry but this is not much of a help though just to get the embassy alert about the case . Good luck n keep update us thanks

Timeline

Is there any updated date status ? The ineterwiew was on jan21 it's been 40 days now. I emailed the embassy n the reply to get back to them in two weeks. You can search the website of your state federal senator n then look for constituents services, there you need to print out an aothirization form for immigration inquiry filled it and then fax it to your senators office but before that call the office and when you faxed them call them again to conform they received the form. Keep in touch with them n they will inform you about the inquiry but this is not much of a help though just to get the embassy alert about the case . Good luck n keep update us thanks

I am thinking to wait for 4 weeks before i contact to senator. this wait is really killing to me.

My wife's date status updated again today , first on the 7 n then again today on the 9 of March , inshaAllah very hopeful for the issued status Ameen.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.