tracymike

not so patiently waiting lol

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi, I'm feeling lonely. The month of dec is about finished for noa2s and we were passed by like tracy tn. I see mostly new people. Has tracytn gotten hers yet? Our date is Dec 7th and ive seen approvals all the way to Dec 29th. Do the UK approvals have something to do with it?

It's going to happen - ours was only this past monday..we had similar time-line. How come your time-line doesn't have an "Should Be Adjudicated By" date? Is it because you don't have your I129F sent filled in? Or date was March 17 (but changed up and down a lot).. We were just pleasantly surprised to get it any earlier.

Hang in there..there is still time - doubt it's a UK thing. We're pulling for ya.. :D

Edited by Karin und Otto

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

tracymike,

Have you guys at least received a touch since NOA1? I can only imagine the feeling you have now, Diana and I were on wits end waiting for some signs of life on our case. So far, we've only received a touch... and that was a bit of a breath of life. I want to say "be patient, it's coming", and I'm sure it is, but I know that doesn't really help much. At this point, the only thing that truly does help that feeling is getting something.... anything that shows you've not been forgotten.

I sincerely do hope that you receive yours soon. This one of the few times I'd say that happiness should be handed out in the order in which the petitions for it were received (That goes for CSC & VSC).

If you need someone to rant to, feel free to drop me a PM... it certainly helped me to have someone to just spill it all to.

- John

Edited by John&Diana

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I definitely feel your pain. Waiting for the RFE in the mail is like stabbing myself in the eyes with hot pokers. Everyone keeps saying keep your chin up but as you all know, it is so hard.

Edited by Udella&Wiz

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.