Hopeforbest

what options I have . case completed

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi

Hope everybody will b fine.in searching of my answer I came to this website.hope it will help me something. In short story my case completed and I am waiting for interview call.me and my wife have a fight on some misunderstanding.i have doubt that she might not send me i864 which I need to bring at the time of interview As nvc said.I want to ask is there any other way that I can use .i am looking for options. Help will b greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

You should probably work this out. You wouldn't want to ruin your entire relationship based on a misunderstanding. You're immigrating to the US based on the relationship you have with your wife and if that ends, then there's no reason for you to immigrate to the US.

I would say you should work it out with your wife. If she doesn't want to provide the affidavit of support to you (which she has a right to do) then there's really nothing you can do.

Edited by teeak

F2B

(Helping aunt with cousin's petition)

01/02/2011: PD (Priority Date)
01/04/2011: I-130 NOA1

02/16/2011: I-130 NOA2

08/04/2016: Received DS-261/AOS Bill

08/06/2016: Completed DS-261/Paid AOS Bill

08/16/2016: Received IV Bill

10/11/2016: Submitted AOS/IV documentation

10/11/2016: Paid IV fee bill

10/14/2016: Submitted DS-260

You should probably work this out. You wouldn't want to ruin your entire relationship based on a misunderstanding. You're immigrating to the US based on the relationship you have with your wife and if that ends, then there's no reason for you to immigrate to the US.

I would say you should work it out with your wife. If she doesn't want to provide the affidavit of support to you (which she has a right to do) then there's really nothing you can do.

Thankyou for ur time and reply. I totally understand what u sayin I am trying to work it out too. Is that possible that some can send me i864 like from my friends who live there.

Timeline

If your wife is the one who has the I864 and she is willing to give it to your friends to send to you then that would be fine.

But, to obtain it from her fraudulently is a crime. Since your interview has not been scheduled yet, you still have time. Usually you will receive the interview letter, 4-6 weeks in advance of your scheduled interview.

It will probably be best to continue to work things out with your wife -- maybe reach out to a family member to help. Best of luck!

F2B

If your wife is the one who has the I864 and she is willing to give it to your friends to send to you then that would be fine.

But, to obtain it from her fraudulently is a crime. Since your interview has not been scheduled yet, you still have time. Usually you will receive the interview letter, 4-6 weeks in advance of your scheduled interview.

It will probably be best to continue to work things out with your wife -- maybe reach out to a family member to help. Best of luck!

I got case complete at 29 dec and recive email confirmation at 4 January.how long it will took to recive email scheduled interview date or when I should call nvc to ask about it. And how long it took to interview from my case complete date.embassy Islamabad Pakistan.i want to know cos a close friend of us is trying to make things settle down .

I got case complete at 29 dec and recive email confirmation at 4 January.how long it will took to recive email scheduled interview date or when I should call nvc to ask about it. And how long it took to interview from my case complete date.embassy Islamabad Pakistan.i want to know cos a close friend of us is trying to make things settle down .

Timeline

They usually schedule interview at the end of the month. There's a thread here where you can discuss the case complete to interview timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/580441-february-2016-interviews/page-1

F2B

• 2 weeks later...

They usually schedule interview at the end of the month. There's a thread here where you can discuss the case complete to interview timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/580441-february-2016-interviews/page-1

Yes I got interview date .what if I go with all my documents that they require in p4 latter just except affidavit of support. some info was missing when she submit affidavit of support at nvc. Now nvc asked to bring new one at time of interview.What consular officer will do about it when I don't have it,what will b the decision,what I can say to officer.kindly help me .

Thankyou

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

What news of the close friend ?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Yes I got interview date .what if I go with all my documents that they require in p4 latter just except affidavit of support. some info was missing when she submit affidavit of support at nvc. Now nvc asked to bring new one at time of interview.What consular officer will do about it when I don't have it,what will b the decision,what I can say to officer.kindly help me .

Thankyou

well, you won't be 'documentarily qualified' to receive a visa.

it's possible that even with an interview, and your wife refusing to send in an I-864 that makes the case 'documentarily qualified', one of 2 things will happen after a 221G is issued about the I-864:

1. she submits a new one into the IV Unit or

2. she not submit anything.

If it's 2, then the visa application will be denied, as your case is not 'documentarily qualified' to receive a visa.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

well, you won't be 'documentarily qualified' to receive a visa.

it's possible that even with an interview, and your wife refusing to send in an I-864 that makes the case 'documentarily qualified', one of 2 things will happen after a 221G is issued about the I-864:

1. she submits a new one into the IV Unit or

2. she not submit anything.

If it's 2, then the visa application will be denied, as your case is not 'documentarily qualified' to receive a visa.

What she need to do exactly to cancel my appointment,

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

What she need to do exactly to cancel my appointment,

Doesn't matter to you. You'll have no say in it either way.

November 14th, 2013: She's here!

December 12th, 2013: Picked up marriage license.

December 14th, 2013: Wedding

6gai.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.