LookyWhatIFound

December 2015 I-130 Filers

1,437 posts in this topic

Guys! I've just checked and my case was approved in 8. Feb! I'm so happy right now that I was shaking I was so surprised. I really hope hope hope yours will be approved very very soon as well!!!!

Congrats Fatigo,happy for u dear...onto d next stage NVC....here we go!!!! I pray ours comes pretty soon toooo.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Guys! I've just checked and my case was approved in 8. Feb! I'm so happy right now that I was shaking I was so surprised. I really hope hope hope yours will be approved very very soon as well!!!!

Wow! I'm so happy to hear that Fatigo! Congratulations friend. I hope the rest of your journey goes smoothly and promptly. Just a few more months for you hopefully.

Let's hope all of our NOA2s come quickly. Good luck to everyone! Congrats again Fatigo, that's really great to hear. :)

-Reg

Congratulations Fatigo, hope the rest of it is just as smooth! :dance:

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Case Transferred to US Embassy in Riga Latvia at the end of October.

If you really want it, you'll find a way!

can one call uscis to check status on their petition

i got my NOA 1 on january 2nd 2016

waiting for my NOA 2

do you think i can call and ask ?

if yes whats the best number to call

There's only one number: 1-800-375-5283. They'll keep you on hold forever and then tell you to wait 5 months. They won't care or deal with whether a service center is faster than another, just that the average is 5 months.

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

There's only one number: 1-800-375-5283. They'll keep you on hold forever and then tell you to wait 5 months. They won't care or deal with whether a service center is faster than another, just that the average is 5 months.

Agreed. I called this number today to inquire about my case and to ask about my NOA1 not coming in the mail. The robotic answering service told me that my case was still being processed and was received on December 21. Then I got through to a customer service rep. The first thing he did after I gave him my receipt number was tell me that my case was received on December 21 and was still being processed. Then I asked about the mail thing, dealt with that, and finally, I asked if that's all he could tell me about my case, he said it was, and then we said our goodbyes and ended the call.

Long story short, I doubt anyone calling this number in hopes of an update on their case is going to get a satisfying answer. We just have to be patient.

Best of luck to us all!

-Reg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello, everyone I'm not really new to visa journey. But I filed my I-130 on Dec.11 and got my NOA1 on the 17th. I also, filed my K-3 on Jan.4 they sent it back cause I forgot to sign it sigh ?. So I had to send it back and I got that NOA1 on Jan.19th. So now we're playing the waiting game as well.

Hello, everyone I'm not really new to visa journey. But I filed my I-130 on Dec.11 and got my NOA1 on the 17th. I also, filed my K-3 on Jan.4 they sent it back cause I forgot to sign it sigh ?. So I had to send it back and I got that NOA1 on Jan.19th. So now we're playing the waiting game as well.

Welcome to the waiting game Ms.F.Brown. So which service center did they send your case to? Its looking like CSC is the place to be.

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Agreed. I called this number today to inquire about my case and to ask about my NOA1 not coming in the mail. The robotic answering service told me that my case was still being processed and was received on December 21. Then I got through to a customer service rep. The first thing he did after I gave him my receipt number was tell me that my case was received on December 21 and was still being processed. Then I asked about the mail thing, dealt with that, and finally, I asked if that's all he could tell me about my case, he said it was, and then we said our goodbyes and ended the call.

Long story short, I doubt anyone calling this number in hopes of an update on their case is going to get a satisfying answer. We just have to be patient.

Best of luck to us all!

-Reg

Wow so the robots answer was exactly the same as the humans answer, wonderful just wondrful :huh:. Actually on certain occasions if you need something more serious answered, you can ask for a tier 2 officer. They have access to systems that the lower level guys don't. So those tier 2 guys can actually look up something about your case.

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Timeline

I sent my I-130 to Phenoix and then my K-3 to here in Texas. I hope I'm right on that cause everything is so confusing to me that I makes my head hurt thinking about it.

I sent my I-130 to Phenoix and then my K-3 to here in Texas. I hope I'm right on that cause everything is so confusing to me that I makes my head hurt thinking about it.

Actually the first 3 letters of your case id is a code for the service center your case was sent to.

WAC is California

SRC - Texas

EAC- Vermont

LIN - Nebraska

Edited by LookyWhatIFound

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Timeline

Actually the first 3 letters of your case id is a code for the service center your case was sent to.

WAC is California

SRC - Texas

EAC- Vermont

LIN - Nebraska

Hello everyone I am a month ahead of you guys here my husband filed the I-130 nov 2 and we got our NOA1 hard copy November 4 we are waiting for NOA2 goodluck to us here

Hi,Ms.F.Brown welcome to did forum, I pray your journey goes smoothly.Amen. pls how did you include your K3 to your timeline, have been trying to update mine, no progress. Can u help me out with wat to do.tnxx

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.