gothie78

CEAC Status Ready for interview, after approval

35 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

what does case updates mean? I have been in AP for 2 months, they didnot updates first month but they started updates in the second month. in the last 2 weeks they updated more 7 times. and the case is stil in AP. what does this mean?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

our status just changed this morning again, from AP to "Ready" but the message says "Your case is open and ready for your interview, fingerprints, and required documents. If you have already had your interview, please check your status after two business days."

I guess we have to wait?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

WooW! you already got your visa and your CEAC status stil shows AP. :o

The CEAC site is a bit random!

My status never changed from AP....................I'm now in the USA

Be patient it will happen

WooW! you already got your visa and your CEAC status stil shows AP. :o

Yes, that's why you don't rely on CEAC stats, I think its just an indication and not always up to date

Your main ally in this long process is patience!

Lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Wow amazing. Tarakou! Congrats.

Yasm87, I'm just here from LA waiting. I have 2 days then I MUST leave. I drove since my wife has 2 large dogs. I was hoping to take them. Now I guess I will drive back home alone. :/

Fingers crossed

Timeline

No way bill yet. Waiting for that. It just says Issued:

Your visa is in final processing. If you have not received it in more than five (5) working days, please go to http://usvisa-info.com/en-CA/selfservice/us_courrier_informationto track your courier waybill.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV."

Timeline

Someone who had their interview 23oct. Just picked up their visa. So if all is well, most of us should be getting theirs soon enough. :)

Look out for the email. (waiting for it.)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I had my interview on Oct 5th, was approved. My status stayed in'ready' for 20 days after, then went to 'Administrative processing' and back to 'ready' for one day, then issued the next day. Still waiting for waybill #, but has only been on issued for one full day. Hopefully soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.