sumehra29

Anyone who has done k1 recently in casablanca

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

So we recently went for the medical but a bit confused does the doctor email everything to the consular or should I be getting a envelope and bringing it day of interview . Thanks anyone who has done it in the past month

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I THINK AFTER MEDICAL, THE DOCTOR SHOULD HAND OVER YOUR REPORT TO YOU,TO GIVE IT TO THE EMBASSY,ONCE THE DOCTOR SEND IT TO EMBASSY, THAT MEANS, ITS BAD RESULT,

Timeline

When I emailed the embAssy they told me results are now emailed instead . But so many people have different views so it's like don't no what to believe . We have to go back to doctor to get another vaccine because the place was closed when we went maybe that's why we didn't get it yet

Timeline

They said they email consular that medical was complete but results you also get a package so that's probulary why . Plus I was understanding it wrong I guess

Timeline

dont worry ;is normal ; sometime the doctor if he dont send ; they say to benificary to go back and take medical ; and take it to consulate and congratulation for approval :)

Timeline

my fiance went October 1st with only a two week notification that he had to have an interview. They took him the next day had everything completed and it was a holiday they do their best to make sure your medical is done in time for your interview

Timeline

Just so you know the male physician he was full he had no openings the female physician is the one who took him in the next day and also he had to see another doctor to do his vaccinations so it takes all day if you get notification of the interview you first thing you do is schedule a medical and make sure your police reports are NEW within 6 months Casablanca very tough on k1 visa make sure you know everything and bring as much as you can

Edited by ginnyirishrose

Timeline

He went to the women doctor too . Problem is the result won't be ready in time of the interview . I am currently in casablanca . Might just try to stop by embassy tomorrow . The reason why results won't be ready because this week is holiday for 2 days .and still no one know until tomorrow what day holiday will be and it happened to be the holiday same as our interview .

Timeline

Like I posted before I was in Morocco October 1st and from many other k1 visa applicants for Morocco I wish you a visa.

They won't approve you a visa if you have a medical pending will put you in administrative review and request the documents my fiance's administrative review and it sucks there's no idea if they're going to grant your visa if you don't have a completed medical you have to ask if they will postpone your interview or something because they are very tough depends on the officer who does your interview

Edited by ginnyirishrose

Timeline

administrative review is the black hole of 221g you don't know if you're approved or if you're just going to let your petition expire or grant the visa 1 month later or let it die when it expires I'm still waiting to find out if he still going to get the visa it is the worst experience imaginable casablanca is famous for doing that to k1 petition

Edited by ginnyirishrose

Timeline

we had the meeting with the doctor today she said that she emailed the consular and it happens all the time where sometimes the vaccanations need to be done 3 weeks apart . She gave us the cd and a paper showing what was done so far . She said she is not able to give us the package until the last vaccine which will be a week from Saturday . I'm in casablanca now with my fiancé as I'm American I'm thinking to just go to embassy and talk to them and see why I can do . I don't want him to go to the interview when he needs something that is not received yet . Our petition moved so fast . Yea I know it's so frustrating not knowing or what to do . Each person tells you something from doctors to nurses to everything . Plus we don't even no which date the interview will be either Wednesday or Friday .

Timeline

So yo u can't just stop by the Embassy you have have an appointment you can't even cross the street unless A guard scans you with a body scanner. If I was you just go at 8 o'clock in the morning and get scanned and ask if you can talk to someone about your interview date.

I was there last week I know what you're going through came home October 6th

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.