DarrenRachel

Can we go to the interview together?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

So my situation is a little different. I am on a extended vacation and staying with my fiance here in mexico. I will be here during the time of the interview. Is it acceptable for both of us to attend?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to MLSA Regional Forum~

~Inquiry is embassy/consulate-specific~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

Well, it was not embassy specific since right now we are not sure who h embassey we will go to. It would have been nice if you asked before moving the post.

Timeline

She lives in Mexico and i am staying with her on a tourist VISA. so I will be here for the interview. If we get approved we will go to the US together, and if we do not, we will stay in Mexico together.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

That's awesome. I'll be going to accompany my fiancé too and hopefully he gets it in time to come back with me. If not, I'll be moving down there a couple months later. Anyway, interviews for fiancé visas in Mexico are held in Ciudad Juarez.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Ha, anything to do with immigration, always went with my wife or wife to be, sometimes let me go in, others, has to sit outside, with some, wouldn't even let me in the door.

Just wanted to be with her just in case their was any questions. In her country, updating her ID for a passport, wouldn't let me in the door, but the guard did let me go into the waiting room and sit down, was hot outside. In this country, a 225 mile drive to the nearest USCIS office, she would get lost driving there. So I drove her there. Look at this as being a together thing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.