Nessa19

Scan date

95 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

HI All,

I have a quick question i sent all my documents to NVC as one package on aug31 and when i call them back on sep29th they said there is a checklist on my name and i will receive email regarding that and also explained me what documents they need further. and again i called them back on oct 5th saying there is no checklist received they said they will put a request and it might take 7 busisness days to receive a email with checklist however i can proactively send the documents if i want till date i didnt receive any checklist i called them today they said they will again request for a email which might take another 7 business days. Now can i send the documents to them with coversheet attached to them or else should i wait for the checklist to be issued.

Note: Till date they didnt even emaild me about the scan date or any thing only communication i recived fro NVC is invitation letter.

please advise me on this

regard's

Ravi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

HI All,

I have a quick question i sent all my documents to NVC as one package on aug31 and when i call them back on sep29th they said there is a checklist on my name and i will receive email regarding that and also explained me what documents they need further. and again i called them back on oct 5th saying there is no checklist received they said they will put a request and it might take 7 busisness days to receive a email with checklist however i can proactively send the documents if i want till date i didnt receive any checklist i called them today they said they will again request for a email which might take another 7 business days. Now can i send the documents to them with coversheet attached to them or else should i wait for the checklist to be issued.

Note: Till date they didnt even emaild me about the scan date or any thing only communication i recived fro NVC is invitation letter.

please advise me on this

regard's

Ravi

if you know what documents they are asking..i would suggest you send them with cover sheet..will save time ..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

HI All,

please advise me on this

regard's

Ravi

I see that some people got their checklist after 15 days so its your call and with out the checklist cover sheet your case might get delayed because the case might go out of the Queue and it needs to go for an supervisor review and supervisor review is an big pain.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I call today.rep told me ur ds 260 has been reviewd and everything looks fine.ur documents is left to b review that will b reviewed until 28 October.

Any one body have a how we know if ds 260 revised or not beside rep told,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

I call today.rep told me ur ds 260 has been reviewd and everything looks fine.ur documents is left to b review that will b reviewed until 28 October.

That's good hopefully we can get our case complete this next week.

Timeline

How do we know when our case is complete ? Will they send an email or can we see any updates on the ceac site?

Timeline

How do we know when our case is complete ? Will they send an email or can we see any updates on the ceac site?

yes they send u email .but if u want to check ur self u can login to ceac site.

Timeline

yes they send u email .but if u want to check ur self u can login to ceac site.

Okay but what are the changes will I be able to see on the ceac site ?

Timeline

Okay, did u hear back anything about ur case?

I called few min ago and talk supervior she told ds has been reviewd.and some documts missing from package.when I told about the first check list document cover sheet later and told all is sent in one package,she said she will look into it and after complete it she will call my wife USC to update case complete.

I hope they find the document cos what they asking we already sent,

Did u listen anything

Timeline

I called few min ago and talk supervior she told ds has been reviewd.and some documts missing from package.when I told about the first check list document cover sheet later and told all is sent in one package,she said she will look into it and after complete it she will call my wife USC to update case complete.

I hope they find the document cos what they asking we already sent,

Did u listen anything

Okay hope they find your missing items. Nope! Didn't heard anything back I only had a email that they had received my stuff. Besides its the first package for me so I'm keeping my finger cross hope there's no checklist stuff for me because I had send in everything they asked for in one package.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.