mat_buky

Military Result

45 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Just wondering if an high school resuly from west Africa is good to enlist in the military, any military member who is in service that came from the western part of Africa should pls put light to this if he/she as experience.do the result need to be evaluated.? Or it just the result printout that is required.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Just wondering if an high school resuly from west Africa is good to enlist in the military, any military member who is in service that came from the western part of Africa should pls put light to this if he/she as experience.do the result need to be evaluated.? Or it just the result printout that is required.

Hello bukky, nice to see my fellow nigerian here. How far with your enlistment, any progress, I'll love to keep in touch coz I'll be enlisting too, just waiting to get my green card in the mail before seeing a recruiter. What branch of the military are you looking at?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Ahmed waiting to go in for my interview for green card soon, just trying to gather info on what result would be required, am enlisting into the navy as soon as I get my GC.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Ahmed waiting to go in for my interview for green card soon, just trying to gather info on what result would be required, am enlisting into the navy as soon as I get my GC.

Great! I wish you luck in your interview. My GC has arrived and I've started the enlistment process into texas army national guard. Good luck

Timeline

Keep me posted Ahmed,how is your enlistment going.

I'll be doing the physical and take the Asvab test this week. I've decided to join active duty delayed entry program and ship to basic by summer coz I'll complete my masters by spring. What about you?

• 3 months later...
Timeline

Am interested in the military too...how is yours going Ashmed...

I have enlisted as an E4 with 68C MOS and will be shipping in a couple of months...what about you?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I have enlisted as an E4 with 68C MOS and will be shipping in a couple of months...what about you?

That's cool...I will be going to MEPS by Monday. .if all goes well..if will enlist as an E4...which branch of military are you in

Timeline

That's cool...I will be going to MEPS by Monday. .if all goes well..if will enlist as an E4...which branch of military are you in

Thats cool bro, all will go well. You dont have any legal or medical issue that require a waiver right?

Timeline

Thats cool bro, all will go well. You dont have any legal or medical issue that require a waiver right?

I don't have any legal or medical issues...when are you shipping...

Timeline

I don't have any legal or medical issues...when are you shipping...

By August due to a new policy of waiting 6 months before non-citizens can ship

Timeline

By August due to a new policy of waiting 6 months before non-citizens can ship

That's kinda long but not bad...it will allow more time to be ready..

Timeline

That's kinda long but not bad...it will allow more time to be ready..

Yea man. Nice to hear from you and please do let me know how your enlistment goes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.