soba3

Texas Service Center

11 posts in this topic

Hello,

I just wanted to track the progression with other I-130 petitioners/beneficiaries petitions sent to Texas Service Center. Please list your Priority Date and Date of Transfer if you have Transfer . Thank you. Have a blessed day! AS for my petition our priority date is March 18th 2015. .

I look forward to waiting with other petitioners at the Texas Service Center. Hopefully we will hear something within the next days or sometime this month . Speaking positive!! (F)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from IR1/CR1 Process to IR1/CR1 Progress Forum~

~Inquiry about TSC status~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

H..:)

My husbands petition is Also at TSC..NOA1 5/5/2014. (Dom Republic)

You are past the 5 month mark. Have u called them? Or have you reached out to your state senator.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

MARCH AND STILL PENDING??!!??

wow, I am first week of August and this just almost makes me want to give up and just move back to brasil to be with my wife...insane.

I hope you all hear news in the next HOUR yet alone next week.

NOA1- August 7th 2015 ^_^

TSC to PSC- November 10th 2015 :huh:

LOCAL OFFICE- December 2nd 2015 :o

NOA2- February 25th 2016 :D

NVC Stage:

Physical letter received at home address March 17th 2016 (away on business trip)

DS-261 Completed- March 18th 2016

AOS Fee Paid- March 18th 2016

IV Fee Paid- March 26th 2016

IV Application Completed- March 30th 2016

IV and AOS packages sent- May 19th

Interview appointment date received via e-mail- June 2nd (10 business days? how is that even possible?!)

Interview set for June 20th (super short notice!)

VISA DENIED at interview but followed up over email :cry:

VISA ARRIVED 6/30/2016 with no notice of approval over email :pop:

POE Fort Lauderdale 8/15/16 Went smoothly and she's home! :dance:

Last week I call for service request and I tell them my case outside normal process and this the message I received ( As of September 8, 2015, your general inquiry, referral number …………… is currently not assigned for processing .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.