10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We are waiting to pick up the visa they said it would be ready in 5 business days its been 8 no email no status update nothing how long is it taking in Lagos and should he just contact DHL could they send it without any notification or do we just keep waiting. Anyone been through this recently? How long did it take? Thanks for input.

event.png

event.png

When I got my visa approved on the 19 of Dec 2012 I got mine on the 5th Jan 2013 that was because of the holiday. But I had to go to the address they gave me after the interview to get my visa. Unless things have changed they do not send you email or update about the visa, during the interview if they approve your visa they will give you a note with an address and date to go get your visa. So I don't know why you are waiting for it.

Edited by I & K

Love stretches your heart and makes you BIG inside

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thanks that is what I was hoping he is stubborn and they told him to wait for an email but maybe if I tell him your version he will go check. Thank you

Its taking 2 weeks for most. So probably next week sometime. They still backlogged on the visa printing. And they don;t mail it out them them it will stay at the DHL center. He should call them. He has # yes?

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I know they dont mail it tomorrow is 2 weeks what he has been waiting for is an email from them or a status update on the tracking site but neither have happened so he is going to DHL in the morning before work to see if its there

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I know they dont mail it tomorrow is 2 weeks what he has been waiting for is an email from them or a status update on the tracking site but neither have happened so he is going to DHL in the morning before work to see if its there

And that's business days. So about 14 business days. But good he goes to check.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

It took my husband a week and a day...they told him 5 days after the 4th of July holiday...when he went that next Friday it still hadn't made it...however he emailed the embassy and they responded in 2 business days..

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi memlaura I wanted to know if your husband got his visa yet? My fiancee had his interview Sept 4th and we are still waiting for the visa :( we emailed the consulate they just keep saying that some visas are taking longer than others. This is so frustrating.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.