bigkahuna

The return of Bigkahuna...

60 posts in this topic

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Sugar, I love an Irish accent (hubby's from there in case you didn't know) but I don't think I'd go sporting for another one.

Well, that's you. Sorry, but I am not wasting my time with American women; been there done that. You think all American guys who go thru a K1 get married to that woman ? Many do not and make multiple trips. How long have you been on this forum?? lol

Longer than you.

Longer than you.

And yet you still don't understand that not every relationship doesn't work out and guys make multiple trips...amazing

Go hijack a thread somewhere else; all I wanted to do was let people know that I might be going thru the process again

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

sorry thats something i would not be advertising, i think most come on here with someone already in mind. Not get all the rules and then go look.

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

sorry thats something i would not be advertising, i think most come on here with someone already in mind

Hi, well I do have someone in mind; I have been communicating with her for a while.

But I am somewhat more cautious because I went thru the K1 process in the past and it didn't work out.

Longer than you.

And yet you still don't understand that not every relationship doesn't work out and guys make multiple trips...amazing

Go hijack a thread somewhere else; all I wanted to do was let people know that I might be going thru the process again

Oh don't get your panties all in a bunch.

I wasn't hijacking your thread. I was making conversation.

PS - While you were out, they passed a new law. You're gonna need to file a waiver for the next one.

sorry, it just seemed like a bit of a personal attack on me. I would never question someone's methods for trying to find their soulmate.

yes, aware of the new law, thanks for reminding me though...

No problem.

I seriously can't understand going through immigration again. I met my man by accident and fell for him. I didn't go seeking him. I really don't imagine I'd be up for this again. I sure know I wouldn't go looking on purpose. That's for damn sure.

Filed: Timeline
sorry thats something i would not be advertising, i think most come on here with someone already in mind

Hi, well I do have someone in mind; I have been communicating with her for a while.

But I am somewhat more cautious because I went thru the K1 process in the past and it didn't work out.

I guess you could say we all marvel at your tenacity. ;)

Any tips on what not to do?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

And you didnt learn anything? so you go back for more? or is it a case of do it until you get it right? whats so attracting to you about these overseas women compared to women here?

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

:)

well I think the biggest you don't want to do is worry....It seemed like everyday that passed by was an eternity. And when I noticed I was "touched", it was like winning the lottery. I actually had an NOA on my first K1 so I feel like I am more knowledgeable about them. If you do get one, just provide what they ask and don't stress over it.

In all honesty, I haven't had the best luck with American ladies; have had my share of relationships. I really believe I can find a nice Ukranian lady and am willing to go thru the process again.

Edited by bigkahuna

Filed: Timeline

:)

well I think the biggest you don't want to do is worry....It seemed like everyday that passed by was an eternity. And when I noticed I was "touched", it was like winning the lottery. I actually had an NOA on my first K1 so I feel like I am more knowledgeable about them. If you do get one, just provide what they ask and don't stress over it.

In all honesty, I haven't had the best luck with American ladies; have had my share of relationships. I really believe I can find a nice Ukranian lady and am willing to go thru the process again.

Ooooh dearie me, I think you meant RFE.

Maybe you need to brush up a lil more

I was actually concerned with Mate Choice and Getting To Know Him/Her.

Any tips there?

Oh, and was the K-1 90 days used as a 'get to know you' period last time?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
sorry, it just seemed like a bit of a personal attack on me. I would never question someone's methods for trying to find their soulmate.

yes, aware of the new law, thanks for reminding me though...

Meh... That law was put in place for situations like this. Much of the immigration process is about screening out fraud. Given your past experience, current casual view of the process, and the difficulty it presents on 'legit' couples, I don't wish you future success. Sorry...

Married on 11/21/06 in her hometown city Tumauini located in the Isabela province (Republic of the Philippines)

I-129 Timeline

12/12/06 - Mailed I-129 package to Chicago Service Center

12/14/06 - Received by Chicago Service Center

12/18/06 - NOA1 notice date from Missouri (NBC)

12/21/06 - NOA1 received in mail

12/27, 12/29, 12/31 - Touches

01/06/07 - Transfered to California Service Center

01/11/07 - Arrived at California Service Center

1/12, 1/16, 1/17, 2/6 - Touches

02/06/07 - NOA2 from California Service Center

02/11/07 - Received NOA2 in mail

02/15/07 - Arrived at the NVC - MNL case # assigned

02/20/07 - Sent to US Embassy in Manila

02/26/07 - Received at Embassy

03/30/07 - Packet 4 received

05/09/07 - Medical scheduled (did early)

05/16/07 - Interview

05/23/07 - Visa Delivered

05/25/07 - POE in Newark, NJ

I-130 Timeline

11/27/06 - Mailed I-130 package to Texas Service Center

11/29/06 - Package received by Texas Service Center

12/06/06 - NOA1 notice date from California Service Center

12/09/06 - Touch

12/11/06 - NOA1 received in mail

02/06/07 - NOA2 from California Service Center

02/11/07 - Received NOA2 in mail (I-130 held at CSC)

--------------------

Pinoy Info Forum - For the members of Asawa.org in diaspora