63 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

east or west ? caste or no caste?

I ask, so we can pigeonhole you for future bombardments ;)

or uk definition of 'asian' ?

I would say I'm the SE side, if you count my grandparents then it would be China. Honestly never took it personal, just had to make a comment since we are not all racist.

I'm not sure, is it like my wife's version of English (UK vs US English)? She says I'm American, but just look Asian in the outside.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Actually, when the Chinese women come here and give birth, they've already broken the law by hiding their true intentions about coming here. I've seen articles where the mothers bind their stomachs as to pass through and fly here just to have their child on American soil.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/03/03/california-chinese-birth-tourism-raids/24338087/

Coming to the United States to give birth is not illegal, just controversial. Birth-tourism services operate openly on the Internet. What is a crime is for visitors to lie on their visa applications about why they want to travel to America.

"These people were told to lie, how to lie, so that their motives for coming to the U.S. wouldn't be questioned," Claude Arnold, a special agent with Immigration and Customs Enforcement, told the Associated Press.

imo/e, really, it's the china human seeking the loophole, seeking advice about the loophole, getting help with the loophole, and sneaking through the loophole.

I won't argue the bit you've written, but say KUDOS on you for learning about it this week. Alas, I learned about it, about 5 years ago, almost got involved in purchasing several houses on the west coast. Happily dodged that bullet - but sheesh - I'm massively tired about it all.

Hindsight is fun, aye? There ought to be some pregnancy check at the POE, turn away all tourist visa holders that are pregnant. Seriously.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

imo/e, really, it's the china human seeking the loophole, seeking advice about the loophole, getting help with the loophole, and sneaking through the loophole.

I won't argue the bit you've written, but say KUDOS on you for learning about it this week. Alas, I learned about it, about 5 years ago, almost got involved in purchasing several houses on the west coast. Happily dodged that bullet - but sheesh - I'm massively tired about it all.

Hindsight is fun, aye? There ought to be some pregnancy check at the POE, turn away all tourist visa holders that are pregnant. Seriously.

I've known about this for a while. Even posted a thread about it here, but didn't seem to generate a lot of anger like when people from Mexico sneak across the border.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

well, let me know how I can help,

as I am always happy to generate the anger from the fearless readers.

Be Wary, sometimes these are known as 'baiting posts' if'n the right folksen get offended.

Query - now that yer out of the Military and can fully participate in Political thingies, have you found an online web portal or news agency (not facebook or the black facebook) that can accept your 2000 word submittals, paying per article? Yes? No? If No, why no ? (I always think that's a revenue stream for anyone who can write...)

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

well, let me know how I can help,

as I am always happy to generate the anger from the fearless readers.

Be Wary, sometimes these are known as 'baiting posts' if'n the right folksen get offended.

Query - now that yer out of the Military and can fully participate in Political thingies, have you found an online web portal or news agency (not facebook or the black facebook) that can accept your 2000 word submittals, paying per article? Yes? No? If No, why no ? (I always think that's a revenue stream for anyone who can write...)

Send me some links, I'm interested...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

oh cruppa. you not already gots em? OK.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

It's equally despicable. These Chinese anchor babies will become a much bigger burden when they come back when the reach maturity pulling along their entire families. Six or half-a-dozen...

It'll be the same as that of any other anchor baby. The case can be made in favor of those who are here that by the time their US kids reach college age, they will have paid their taxes for many, many years, as opposed to being elsewhere and not contributing.

Regardless, I believe we all agree that the 14th amendment is being used in manners it was never intended for, and for reasons that no longer exist.

I'm not arguing that this is an abuse of the 14th amendment. I already stated that I disagree with birth tourism. I'm asking; again, what burden these Chinese babies will create?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm not arguing that this is an abuse of the 14th amendment. I already stated that I disagree with birth tourism. I'm asking; again, what burden these Chinese babies will create?

No more than any other baby;)

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

No more and no less than any other anchor baby.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

It's equally despicable. These Chinese anchor babies will become a much bigger burden when they come back when the reach maturity pulling along their entire families. Six or half-a-dozen...

No more and no less than any other anchor baby.

Your comments seem at odds with each other.

The only way a rule like that gets approved by Democrats is if instead of turning them away, they were required to donate their fetus' organs to Planned Parenthood for listing on Ebay.

The only way a rule like that gets approved by Democrats is if instead of turning them away, they were required to donate their fetus' organs to Planned Parenthood for listing on Ebay.

did someone say fetus?

nom nom nom.

oops wrong thread.