Jump to content

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

First of all congratulations to those that made it, lots of courage to those that are still waiting and lots of happiness to those that are finally done with all the bureaucracy!

Today it was my interview at the American Embassy of Greece for my K1 visa. All went well and now i have to wait for my passport to reach me! :joy:

Though, i have to admit that my mind cannot stop thinking.... what kind of documents do i need to translate in order to have them with me after i move to USA? Can some of you who are already in the country enlighten us "newcomers" about the papers you needed to have after moving to US? I have already translated my degrees, licenses and birth certificate, but i keep thinking that i am missing something!


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.