Team MicVic!

Hubby picked up his visa, flight booked for 9/1

29 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Thank you all so much for the mental support and knowledge provided. I can finally start sleeping peacefully at night (no more checking my uscis case status all day long, waking up to be the first caller at nvc, on hold for an hour, jumping at every email notification or text message, driving my mind insane thinking the worse case scenarios, most importantly no more waiting to be a normal married couple. ..the time has arrived). Hubby will be here right before Labor Day weekend and we're thinking about driving down to Miami with the family to just chill and have fun!!! It would be a good place for a mini vacation. For all those still waiting.... Keep praying and being proactive with your cases!! This phase of the journey is finally over!! Praises to the Almighty.

I can totally understand how you feel! Congrats on becoming a normal couple!! thats so great!! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Congrats to you !!!

My case got completed on 8/10/2015.

I wonder how long NVC takes to set interview date at Stockholm, Sweden. Anyone ?

USCIS

6/3/2014 - I-130 Sent   6/10/2014 - Received NOA1   7/10/2014 - Received NOA2    11/10/2014 - Called USCIS for status

12/10/2014 - Result back with case pending due to Security Check    1/10/2015 - Called USCIS for status

2/10/2015 - Result back with case pending adjudication further review

3/31/2015 - Case approved by USCIS and forwarded to NVC

NVC

4/10/215 - NVC assigned with receipt case #    4/28/2015 - Completed DS261 Choice of Agent online

5/4/2015 - Called NVC to complete review DS261 by phone  

6/4/2015 - Sent both AOS and IV packages to NVC    6/8/2015 - Received IV fee notice     6/9/2015 - Paid IV fee

6/24/2015 - Received checklist for missing Data Passport Page      6/28/2015 - Mailed in checklist request

7/6/2015 - Completed IV application (DS260) online

7/8/2015 - Received checklist for missing Data Passport Page again and DS260 because NVC lost the package

7/10/2015 - Mailed in checklist request again       8/10/2015 - Case completed on phone with NVC

8/17/2015 - Received email confirmation for case completed

EMBASSY

8/26/2016 - Scheduled interview      8/27/2015 - Received P4 letter thru email     9/14/2014 - Medical Exam Done

9/16/2015 - Interview date- Passed but waiting for Medical exam Results

9/24/2015 - Medical exam results sent to US Embassy

9/29/2015 - CEAC visa status show " Issued "     10/1/2015 - Visa in hand      10/12/2015 - POE Los Angeles, California

LIFTING CONDITION

7/13/2017 - Sent in ROC application      7/17/2017 - Received NOA

7/21/2017 - Received Appointment notice for Biometrics     8/7/2017   - Biometrics taken

3/5/2018   - Case moved to local office          9/18/2018 - Case tranferred to Nebraska Service Center 

12/19/2018 - Case approved, Card being produced         12/20/2018 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Congrats to you !!!

My case got completed on 8/10/2015.

I wonder how long NVC takes to set interview date at Stockholm, Sweden. Anyone ?

FYI join the September interview thread. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/559617-september-2015-interviews/page-1

Make sure to be added to the spreadsheet and join us other swedes there :)

USCIS

12/01/14: NOA1

04/16/15: NOA2

NVC

05/01/15: NVC received the case

05/13/15: Case number assigned and IIN

05/28/15: SCAN DATE, IV and AOS package

06/02/15: DS-261 available and completed

06/08/15: AOS bill available and paid

06/23/15: SECOND SCAN DATE (checklist for new i864 form)

07/05/15: IV bill available and paid

07/08/15: DS-260 Available and completed

07/17/15 Case Complete

EMBASSY STAGE

07/15/15: Medical examination

09/02/15: Interview (Changed from 09/23/15) approved (L)

09/10/15: Visa in hand

09/12/15: POE, Los Angeles

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

hi teamvic, congrats on ur approval. pls i have a quick question, pls were u given a cd as part of ur medicals result at q-life family clinic? pls is the cd part of the results taken to the embassy?

Timeline

hi teamvic, congrats on ur approval. pls i have a quick question, pls were u given a cd as part of ur medicals result at q-life family clinic? pls is the cd part of the results taken to the embassy?

No hubby wasn't given a CD. He was given his results in a sealed envelope only to be opened at the time of his interview.

I just noticed your username has "team" in it. How fitting for this process, no way any of us could get through it if we weren't a team. Really wishing the best for you, now you can kick back and relax because YOU DESERVE IT :)

Thanks for the kind words!

Timeline

Congratulations , you really give us hope , now I am doing what you've been doing , checking my case number every 5 min , till I lose my mind soon

I can so relate....it will get better i promise

Thanks everyone!

Edited by Team MicVic!

Timeline

Congratulations.

The two year break is great and then you get right back in for the removing conditions.

Start compiling evidences from the get go.

Great advice thx

Timeline

Question, how long did it take for your hubby's interview date to be booked in Lagos after your case was completed with NVC ?

Case was completed May 14th. Interview was scheduled 1st week in June.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.