raviraj008

i751 still pending after 11 month

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

dear all

i submit my i751 in last year Sep 2015 in June 2015 i received letter from uscis for more evidence i sent more evidence july first week but my case is still pending i didn't receive any kind of information yet about my case when i check my case status online its saying same thing that my case is still pending & last update on my case status was in Sep 2014 ..what gonna happen now? can anyone help me please

It sounds like they are scheduling your interview. Good luck.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Timeline

i have one more question my case in Vermont center its because of that too? they really take very long time to process i751 ? if i have a interview can you give me some tips about it ? if you had one or if you have experience about it ? i had the interview before when i got my 2 year conditional green card it was good but i am not sure about it how it gonna be therefore i need some advice because me and my wife we file i751 by our self because we don't had money that time to hire a lawyer because lawyer was asking $2500 filing fees without a lawyer everything gonna be alright ?

Yes it is pretty straightforward because you are real deal. You must have plenty of bonafide evidences by now. By the way, you can file N400 now based on 3 year rule. Good luck.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Timeline

i submit copy of our driver licence,copy of our health insurance,copy of our bank statement ,copy of text returns 2013 & 2014 , two affidavit from relatives , deed of our property,copy of car insurance

these all documents i sent to them but i am still waiting what gonna happen next maybe interview its been 11 months

I would talk to immigration officer also make an infopass to talk to them. I did.

Swear in 03/20/2015

U.S. Citizenship 2015 Nov~

Removing conditions on Residency

I-751 Filed 06/09/2014
NOA 1 NEVER RECEIVED (EDIT - MY HUSBAND PUT THAT LETTER IN THE CAR...GRRRR I JUST NOTICED THAT AFTER I RECEIVED MY GREENCARD)
Biometrics 07/14/2014
(Case transfer from VSC to CSC Oct/29/2014)
RFE Received 12/18/2014
2nd Bio 01/23/2015
3rd Bio 02/03/2015 + Infopass for I-551 stamp
RFE Responded 02/04/2015 (Mailed RFE Jan 30)
Approved!!!!! 02/10/2015
Card Mailed 02/17/2015 Card was picked up by the usps 02/18/2015
Card in hand 02/21/2015 !!!!!

Adjust to permanent resident status

Filed 05/03/2012
NOA 1 05/07/2012(notice date)
Biometrics 06/08/2012
(Case transfer from VSC to CSC June/01/2012)
Approved 09/05/2012
(welcome notice with card)

i have one more question my case in Vermont center its because of that too? they really take very long time to process i751 ? if i have a interview can you give me some tips about it ? if you had one or if you have experience about it ? i had the interview before when i got my 2 year conditional green card it was good but i am not sure about it how it gonna be therefore i need some advice because me and my wife we file i751 by our self because we don't had money that time to hire a lawyer because lawyer was asking $2500 filing fees without a lawyer everything gonna be alright ?

we had interview, check our post.....

Timeline

i sent more evidence in first week of the july 2015 i still didn't hear anything back yet i called to helpline number and they said uscis take at list 60 days to response after they receive documents i have to wait two more week ..please anyone can help me about this i will be very thankful to you guys. my case is i751 its pending from more then 11 month .

Timeline

hi guys

anyone please tell me how long before i have to make a infopass appointment for stamp on my passport because my case is still pending after 11 months so please help me when i should make a infopass appointment for stamp

Timeline

thanks soo much for your help like you said i have to choose the day after 12 month waiting period so i have 09/15/2014 on my receipt so i have to choose 09/16/2015 for infopass ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.