Soulmate1971

Show money high or low balance

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyrone!

I need some help in deciding on what to do!!!. I have 2 kids, one in college ( with scholarship/ no expense on my part) and one 14 yrs old. My fiancee is coming but not with his kids yet. I have NOT filed for K2 for his kids. ( we decided they will have to finish school in Philippines) so in 4 ppl household( including my fiance). I make 86 K a yr but only has 6 K in bank acct. I pay mortgage, car and everything else so i dont have enough savings. I have 100K in my 401k so i took 32 K loan to put in my bank acct and for prepping for visa related expenses, tickets and him coming and to provide support for his kids monthly till he can work. Maybe 5 months or so. I have a bank letter for one with 6K balance and one with 32 k balance. should i just submit the low balance or the one with high balance? but will have to explain where i got money which i don't mind. im confuse!!!hard to decide Pleaseeee help me!

Edited by Soulmate1971

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

your income for 4 is adequate

only need $24250 annual

they do not look at your expenses

If income is enough as mine was, my lawyer didn't even put in my assests like my savings and investments and home

and no one asks for expenses

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

For K1 in Philippines money is the bank doesn't matter.

You are fine all you need is to fill out I-134, and more than likely it will not be asked for anyways.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks everyone for your input. I appreciate it very much. Since i decided not to submit my bank letter with high balance in it i decided to pay off my new SUV instead! Yay!!! it turned out to be really good decision for me!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.