Jump to content
nabil kazawi

can i bring my sister to the usa

11 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

so even if she is 24 old i can bring her to live in the usa ?when i become a usa citizen

You can not bring her immediately. It will take 12-14 years for her to get a visa after you become a US citizen.

If she is 24 years old when you apply, then she will be 36 to 38 years old when she gets a visa.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

so what is the fastest way to bring her here to the usa please

She can marry a US citizen or get engaged to a US citizen.

An employer in the US could file for her.

She could attend school if accepted in the United States.

Those are some options that came to mind.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.