MarivicDS

Immunization record

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Hello! I just want to ask because it will be my medical examination soon. But I don't have any record of my immunization records from the Philippines. I remember having vaccinated when I was in primary but it was conducted by the school.

Would this be a problem when its time for my medical exam. Would the panel physician ask for my record of shots before?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello! I just want to ask because it will be my medical examination soon. But I don't have any record of my immunization records from the Philippines. I remember having vaccinated when I was in primary but it was conducted by the school.

Would this be a problem when its time for my medical exam. Would the panel physician ask for my record of shots before?

You'll just have to get them again if there's no record. They're not going to take your word for it. It's included in the cost already and only three shots (don't worry about the long lists you see). Not a big deal at all. ..unless you cry at the site of needles like my fiancée.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

They will ask but they won't mind if you don't have it. I did my medical without immunization record and didn't have any problem. They will decide what vaccines to give you so don't worry.

Good luck!

Timeline

You mean the vaccination is already included in the over all cost. But in the U.S.Consulate General of Hong Kong lists of medical fees all cost are separated depending on the shots.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You mean the vaccination is already included in the over all cost. But in the U.S.Consulate General of Hong Kong lists of medical fees all cost are separated depending on the shots.

Sorry...for some reason I thought you were in the Philippines. I don't know what I was thinking. Disregard what I said about costs but the other things still apply.

Timeline

Thanks guys..

That's alright Shauneg, i guess the cost of fees varies depending on the country. Some country would include the shots in the overall cost but some countries would not. :)

Don't worry because the amount that you will be pay on your medical exam includes vital signs taking, height and weight, CXR (chest xray) and vaccinations that you will be receiving based on their assessment to you. Likewise, you will be asked on the vaccinations that you have had and it won't cause you any trouble if you don't have any proof that you had it at least. I guess by this time, SLEC already have TDAP because when I had my PE done late last year, it was out of stock until January (before I left). Well, good luck to you. Make sure you come a bit early because expect that there are a lot of people doing the same as yours and who knows, you might finish it in just a day.

Edited by kenzo_gal

Timeline

Hi Ms. marivic! Have you done your medical examination?

May I know how much the cost for the medical examination here in HK for the fiancee visa?

Hope you answer my question, thank you!

Timeline

Hi rina, no I haven't had my medical yet. I don't know the cost of the exam though. I wanted to schedule my medical and interview but there is no schedule available in the site.

Timeline

I got my NBI clearance from the Philippines Consulate. But they will only give you the form and you will have to send that form to anyone you new or member of your family and they will take that to the NBI office in the Philippines together with your photocopy of passport. I got mine for only a week because I paid someone to do it for me for $350.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.