sherif23

Interview on Monday July 27 - yellow sheet

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello everyone

I have my naturalization interview this coming Monday and the standard yellow later talked about bringing all passports & marriage certificate

but do i need anything else

like we just bought a house so address is not the same as the one listed on N-400, do I bring copies of the warranty deed on the house

recent bank statements

child birth certificate

I filed in December 2014 so it was before we filed our taxes so do I bring the 2014 taxes

i just don't want to be caught off guard with an officer that cannot make a decision because of some paperwork trail that i already have sitting at home

thank you all

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

It doesn't hurt to bring something extra. Bring as much as it is necessary based on your case. In case, if they ask for something and if you don't have it at that moment, then you will be given a chance to submit the documents after the interview.

XrVRp5.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

I recommend bringing everything you can, I was in the same situation as you my yellow letter only said bring a few documents (all travel documents, taxes, green card and arrest record) at my interview the officer did not ask me for any of the documents but ask for other stuff to show proof of our marriage (utility bills,car insurance, car title, medical records and taxes which i had with me but was told i had to mail it in. Good Luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.