pax

The Sopranos are Back!

33 posts in this topic

Which Sopranos Mobster are you?

My Results:

quiz1233outcome1.jpg

Tony Soprano

"The one who calls the shots"

Abby (U.S.) and Ewen (Scotland): We laughed. We cried. Our witness didn't speak English. Happily married (finally), 27 December 2006.

Latest news: Green card received 16 April 2007. USCIS-free until 3 January 2009! Eligible to naturalize 3 April 2010.

Click on the "timeline" link at the left to view our timeline. And don't forget to update yours!

The London Interviews Thread: Wait times, interview dates, and chitchat for all visa types

The London Waivers Thread: For I-601 or I-212 applicants in London (UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia)

The London Graduates Thread: Moving stateside, AOS, and OT for London applicants and petitioners

all the mud in this town, all the dirt in this world

none of it sticks on you, you shake it off

'cause you're better than that, and you don't need it

there's nothing wrong with you

--Neil Finn

On second thought, let us not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place.

--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ewen should be afraid. Very, very afraid.

Abby (U.S.) and Ewen (Scotland): We laughed. We cried. Our witness didn't speak English. Happily married (finally), 27 December 2006.

Latest news: Green card received 16 April 2007. USCIS-free until 3 January 2009! Eligible to naturalize 3 April 2010.

Click on the "timeline" link at the left to view our timeline. And don't forget to update yours!

The London Interviews Thread: Wait times, interview dates, and chitchat for all visa types

The London Waivers Thread: For I-601 or I-212 applicants in London (UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia)

The London Graduates Thread: Moving stateside, AOS, and OT for London applicants and petitioners

--Neil Finn

I was seriously considering getting cable at my house so I can watch The Sopranos in my own living room. That's pretty bad.

--Neil Finn

Just an idea -- what if he really is dead and the rest of the series is told in flashback? -- the action picks up over a year after where it left off in season 5. The remaining episodes (which we will see next year) are about the struggle for power in the new jersey family.

I wondered about this when the FBI agent lady (ade's handler) asked Eugene about "if any made guys" were at some festival -- in the trailer, we clearly see some kind of Italian festival.

Also, where is Angie bompensero (sp?) getting her money to buy a corvette with cash? she was struggling in season 5!

90day.jpg

Tony, :dead:? Madonn'!

--Neil Finn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just an idea -- what if he really is dead and the rest of the series is told in flashback? -- the action picks up over a year after where it left off in season 5. The remaining episodes (which we will see next year) are about the struggle for power in the new jersey family.

wow.. that would be clever. I just finished watching... had to use torrent to get it. my cable is back in the states. if i had known i would be staying in the UK this long I would have suspended it.

mary

Tom (London)   Mary (Michigan)

Sept. 2003 - meet online, become friends

May 2004 - we have grown close

Nov. 2004 - Tom books a flight to Michigan for Jan. 2005

Jan. 17, 2005 - first meeting at the Detroit Airport, 16 days together!

Feb. 2. 2005 - Tom returns to London. We start investigating our options

April 7, 2005 - Tom arrives for another visit.

April 8, 2005 - engaged.

April 26, 2005 - K1 sent to Nebrasksa. Tom flies back to London :(

May 6, 2005 - NOA1

June 14, 2005 - Tom returns to the USA:)

July 5, 2005 - Tom goes back to London :(

July 25, 2005 - NOA2 email- waited 3 months

Aug. 22, 2005 - Tom receives Packet 3

Sept. 6, 2005 - Packet 3 sent to Embassy

Oct. 20, 2005 - medical in London -booked 7 weeks earlier!

Nov. 9, 2005 - email embassy - have we have been forgotten?

Nov. 15, 2005 - Mary flies to London (Brixton) for 12 weeks

Nov. 18, 2005 - embassy replies to email, date assigned

Nov. 22, 2005 - Packet 4 received

Nov. 25, 2005 - interview in London - DENIED :(

Nov. 30, 2005 - mailed waiver

Feb. 6, 2006 - still waiting for decision. Mary extends stay from Feb. 7 to March 21

March 3, 2006 - WAIVER DENIED :(

March 2006 - Mary extends UK stay again. We rent a house near London (Gravesend) and move.

May 10th - Mary returns to USA - torn apart again

June 27, 2006 - Mary receives UK fiance visa

July 31,2006 - Mary sells house in USA

Sept. 1, 2006 - Mary moves to UK

Oct. 9, 2006 - wedding

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My Results:

quiz1233outcome2.jpg

Christopher Moltisanti

"The Kid"

Tom (London)   Mary (Michigan)

Sept. 2003 - meet online, become friends

May 2004 - we have grown close

Nov. 2004 - Tom books a flight to Michigan for Jan. 2005

Jan. 17, 2005 - first meeting at the Detroit Airport, 16 days together!

Feb. 2. 2005 - Tom returns to London. We start investigating our options

April 7, 2005 - Tom arrives for another visit.

April 8, 2005 - engaged.

April 26, 2005 - K1 sent to Nebrasksa. Tom flies back to London :(

May 6, 2005 - NOA1

June 14, 2005 - Tom returns to the USA:)

July 5, 2005 - Tom goes back to London :(

July 25, 2005 - NOA2 email- waited 3 months

Aug. 22, 2005 - Tom receives Packet 3

Sept. 6, 2005 - Packet 3 sent to Embassy

Oct. 20, 2005 - medical in London -booked 7 weeks earlier!

Nov. 9, 2005 - email embassy - have we have been forgotten?

Nov. 15, 2005 - Mary flies to London (Brixton) for 12 weeks

Nov. 18, 2005 - embassy replies to email, date assigned

Nov. 22, 2005 - Packet 4 received

Nov. 25, 2005 - interview in London - DENIED :(

Nov. 30, 2005 - mailed waiver

Feb. 6, 2006 - still waiting for decision. Mary extends stay from Feb. 7 to March 21

March 3, 2006 - WAIVER DENIED :(

March 2006 - Mary extends UK stay again. We rent a house near London (Gravesend) and move.

May 10th - Mary returns to USA - torn apart again

June 27, 2006 - Mary receives UK fiance visa

July 31,2006 - Mary sells house in USA

Sept. 1, 2006 - Mary moves to UK

Oct. 9, 2006 - wedding

My Results:

quiz1233outcome2.jpg

Christopher Moltisanti "The Kid"

abby!!!!!!!!! i have watched the sopranos from day 1 (when was that again?!?!) :lol: i married into the 'family' many, many, MANY years ago when i was with my ex. and i get monthly reminders when i have to drive the children up to the bronx for their visits! heehee

i used to get HBO just for the soprano season ... when it ended way back when i called, per usual, to cancel it. lucky me ... they stopped billing me for HBO but i still get it!! :devil:

last sunday, i was all snuggled under the duvet watching while geoff was happily gaming on the PC. i hadn't uttered a word since the opening 'you woke up this morning, got yourself a gun' ... that all changed when junior shot tony and i gasped: OH NO!!!! geoff nearly fell out of his chair! :lol::lol: he actually asked if i was ok ... i told him that i would let him know next sunday!

well .... sunday is here and i'm all set for tonight's episode!!! i'll put some spoiler space in my post's later on for those that have to dl the episode! :thumbs:

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

ugh!!! i don't even know what to say about last night's episode. i really didn't care for it at all.

it was certainly more cerebral than any other episode thus far! :lol:

spoiler below ........

IF you didn't watch it sunday night ...

do i keep going?!?! .....

ok here's my random thoughts on it:

i think tony is having some sort of NDE (near death experience). he's in orange county, california and has picked up the wallet/briefcase of a kevin finnerty. finnerty is from kingman, arizona. tony is a king of men, so to speak. every time he looks out the window he sees some sort of light, a beacon (possibly heaven or his life calling to him), on the horizon yet there's a firey (hell) forest fire on tv.

anyway ... just my ramblings ...

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

ugh!!! i don't even know what to say about last night's episode. i really didn't care for it at all.

it was certainly more cerebral than any other episode thus far! :lol:

spoiler below ........

IF you didn't watch it sunday night ...

do i keep going?!?! .....

ok here's my random thoughts on it:

i think tony is having some sort of NDE (near death experience). he's in orange county, california and has picked up the wallet/briefcase of a kevin finnerty. finnerty is from kingman, arizona. tony is a king of men, so to speak. every time he looks out the window he sees some sort of light, a beacon (possibly heaven or his life calling to him), on the horizon yet there's a firey (hell) forest fire on tv.

anyway ... just my ramblings ...

ditto - what was that all about? :wacko:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

WOW!!! i guess it really WAS that bad that noone is talking about it! eeek!

~Winston Churchill~

ugh!!! i was so ready to quit the sopranos tonight if tony died! i was well pleased that i was (half) right about the beacon! yay me!

maybe now carmella can start wearing some sort of makeup again ... she's looked like she's half-dead for the last 2 episodes.

i'm sad to say ... i'm just not that impressed with this season at all. the first episode was ok, but the last 2 .... blah, completely blah!!!

of course, i'm in it for the long haul since the previews look like it might start to pick up again ... i just hope they haven't lost their momentum after such a long hiatus.

~Winston Churchill~