Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Love For Ever


3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi Friends .i have a question .
I understind for the I134 affidavit of support should be with original signature lettre employment also.
And for W2 and pay stubs only copies needed?what are the other document petitioner send to benecifiary?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You generally don't need an employment letter if you have w-2s, tax transcripts, and pay stubs (all of which can be copies). An employment letter is needed if you've changed jobs this year, or previously earned lower than the required amount, but now make enough money to sponsor your fiance(e).

As for other documents, it varies embassy to embassy. Most embassies will instruct you what documents you need to provide.

I am assuming you're asking about the post-NOA2 stage.

Edited to add: please fill out your timeline too.

Edited by usmsbow

Removing Conditions Timeline

Aug. 10, '17: Mailed in I-751

Aug. 21, '17: NOA1

October 23, '18: NOA2- approval

October 30, 18: 10-year GC received

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.