Inday Amerikana

June 2015 Interview Approved USEM, did you get your visa?

287 posts in this topic

Interview June 4th and missing document replaced June 23rd. No update since June 25th. Frustrating as the 221g Visa's don't seem to be moving. Has anyone with a document request been issued a visa lately?

Consulate Manila, Philippines
Nebraska Service Center

2014-09-26 Marriage

USCIS

2014-10-16 I-130 Received
2014-10-24 NOA 1 Received
2014-11-07 RFE Received Online
2014-12-05 NSO Marriage Certificate received
2014-12-14 I-130 petition approved by USCIS
2014-12-15 Email from USCIS stating file has been sent to NVC

NVC

2014-12-19 NVC received our case
2015-01-23 NVC case number available
2015-01-24 Submitted DS 261
2015-01-26 Paid AOS fee
2015-01-29 Scanned the AOS & IV documents
2015-02-18 NVC IV fee was marked as paid on CEAC
2015-02-18 DS 260 Completed
2015-03-31 Received Expected Checklist for Singapore Police Certificates
2015-04-12 NVC Certificate of Clearance received

2015-05-08 Case Complete

2015 -05-21 Case sent to Manila via DHL

MANILA

2015-05-11 SLEC Medical
2015-05-15 CFO Certificate issued

2015-05-25 Case received by Manila Emabssy

2015-06-04 Interview Scheduled

2015-06-02 Manila Embassy didn't have Hong Kong Police Certificate. Apparently Phil Post didn't deliver it per their tracking.

2015-06-08 Hong Kong Police sent another Police Certificate.

2015-06-23 Hong Kong Police Certificate received by Embassy

2015-07-15 Ready for Interview on CEAC (already had interview)

2015-07-22 Visa ready at 2GO

hi isabela!

were on the same boat :(

no update since July 1

ive been monitoring my ceac status everyday and nothing is new..but im still hoping it will update this week.

June 23- Interview (under 221g *need itr 1040 2014) Ready

June 24-AP updated

June 25- AP updated

June 26- updated status still AP

June 29- Document Received in USEM

June 30- updated status still AP

July 1- updated status- AP

July 16- ceac updated still AP

July 21- updated AP

July 22-updated AP

Visa Issued- 7 / 31 / 2015 :dancing: :dance: :dancing: :dance:

Visa in hand- 8 /06 / 2015 :dance: :dancing: :dance::dancing:

POE- San Francisco 8/17/2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

PASSPORT texted me..document released for pickup/delivery

USTRAVELDOCS STATUS - Out for Delivery

Hope that it will be delivere tomorrow :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Me too. Same thing for us. Hoping for Wednesday or Thursday delivery.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

@ishiza17 and Forever Infinity

My mom received 221g, we immediately submitted the doc they needed the same day on her interview which was on June 11 to avoid delays. Since she's from Mindanao (Dvo) she wanted to wait for her visa in Manila. Everytime I called, all the resposes I got were wait, wait and wait. It was so frustrating, because you wouldn't know if they needed more docs, the only info we have was AP. We can't even get a direct answer from them, they'll just tell us about turn around time and wait. I was so disappointed that time that I was searching how to contact President Obama, like seriously. Because we haven't receive any paperwork stating they received the doc we submitted unlike NVC, I always received emails from them. Then here goes the technical system problem. It sucks! ? And then realizing, hey I have a bigger Dad, and that's our Lord Jesus! I prayed, cried and asked to GOD. I told GOD, I will let go of the emotions and have it on HIS way. Because really I forgot that even how I want my mom here, and yet GOD has bigger plans. He works in mysterious way, so what I did is just really TRUST HIM. So after I emailed and call the embassy at the same time. While on the phone the one I spoke with said, "oh I can see your email here. Okay we will escalate this case." Then I prayed again, I said "Lord, thank you for the answered prayers. Its YOUR will now, I give it all to you. Please give me comfort and peace." After 3 days it changed to ISSUED. Then after 4 days that we can finally tracked it on 2go. And now Mom is on her way here. Thank you, JESUS! Ladies, Pls pray for her safe flight. It took the embassy 28 days to finally showed issued in ceac. The things I've learned on this is you cannot compare your case to someone else, even how frustrating it is like if someone just had her interview then ceac already put it issued after 2 days or compare yourself because they pray harder. Know that I also posts a lot of questions trends here in VJ thats how frustrated I was. But remember, We have BIGGER GUY up there who knows and holds our future. He is good dad, who always look after us. We may not understand HIS ways right now-- but we will when we get there and it all worth it. HE don't want to hurt us, or have this unimaginable emotions. HE just want us to TRUST him with all our heart and let go. HE loves you, HE loves us. God bless you and guard your heart.

Edited by Inday Amerikana

--------

When you pray and you can't hold back your tears, don't worry it doesn't mean you are weak-- you are just being real. GOD is a good dad. HE listens, HE guides, and HE answers. TRUST.

GOD bless you on your immigration journey!

I love you,

-Inday Amerikana.

--------

My Immigration Journey:

POE- 2009

USC- 2014

Mother's IV Journey:

IR-5

Interview: 6/11/15 USEM (221g NBI aka corrections)

USEM received doc: 6/15/15

Issued: 7/9/15 (Thank you, Lord JESUS!)

Visa on HAND: 07/14/15

CFO: 07/14/15

POE: (LAX) 07/15/15

GOD is good, all the time!

My mom received 221g, we immediately submitted the doc they needed the same day on her interview which was on June 11 to avoid delays. Since she's from Mindanao (Dvo) she wanted to wait for her visa in Manila. Everytime I called, all the resposes I got were wait, wait and wait. It was so frustrating, because you wouldn't know if they needed more docs, the only info we have was AP. We can't even get a direct answer from them, they'll just tell us about turn around time and wait. I was so disappointed that time that I was searching how to contact President Obama, like seriously. Because we haven't receive any paperwork stating they received the doc we submitted unlike NVC, I always received emails from them. Then here goes the technical system problem. It sucks! ? And then realizing, hey I have a bigger Dad, and that's our Lord Jesus! I prayed, cried and asked to GOD. I told GOD, I will let go of the emotions and have it on HIS way. Because really I forgot that even how I want my mom here, and yet GOD has bigger plans. He works in mysterious way, so what I did is just really TRUST HIM. So after I emailed and call the embassy at the same time. While on the phone the one I spoke with said, "oh I can see your email here. Okay we will escalate this case." Then I prayed again, I said "Lord, thank you for the answered prayers. Its YOUR will now, I give it all to you. Please give me comfort and peace." After 3 days it changed to ISSUED. Then after 4 days that we can finally tracked it on 2go. And now Mom is on her way here. Thank you, JESUS! Ladies, Pls pray for her safe flight. It took the embassy 28 days to finally showed issued in ceac. The things I've learned on this is you cannot compare your case to someone else, even how frustrating it is like if someone just had her interview then ceac already put it issued after 2 days or compare yourself because they pray harder. Know that I also posts a lot of questions trends here in VJ thats how frustrated I was. But remember, We have BIGGER GUY up there who knows and holds our future. He is good dad, who always look after us. We may not understand HIS ways right now-- but we will when we get there and it all worth it. HE don't want to hurt us, or have this unimaginable emotions. HE just want us to TRUST him with all our heart and let go. HE loves you, HE loves us. God bless you and guard your heart.

thanks. I know that. and never stopped praying.. But no, i wasnt frustrated because of others case, was frustrated cause ours took so slow. I even said im happy for those who actually got it. I just got frustrated on how case to case basis do they base it since, some who have 221g interviewed later than us and sent their 221g later than us, gets to have their visa issued. I know its a case to case basis, but whats frustrating is how do they really base it, is it because definitel their files would be on top of the files of those who were interviewed earlier or for what ever reason. And believe me, if you would see that people who seems to have harder 221g's and was sent later , interviewed later than you, youd definitely feel frustrated.. Im not in a hurry to go to US but i have to have my passport soon cause i have to go to my mom and spend time with her before i go to US. My mom, would be sent out somewhere else again soon, due to her job, and it would be harder for me to do that if i would be needing visa for wherever shed be sent out for her job.. And when we asked if we can get our passport they told us yes but it will delay more the visa printing.. which is just a visa printing...thats what we just actually need.

thanks inday amerikana :)

i trust God and always have faith in him. I never stop praying and believing in him.. Its not about others case its just how they handle each cases. Im happy for those who got their visa. Its just upsetting because there are no response when I emailed them,calling them also is useless. No definite answers. The only issue here is all about how they do case to case basis, whereof others who have harder 221g received their visa already and waited for days. In our side its just distressing because we dont even know what happen to our case, they dont even reply to our concerns. But we never lose hope. And I know everyone here that waiting for their visa will be issued soon. In Jesus Name We Pray Amen.. God Bless Us always.

June 24-AP updated

June 25- AP updated

July 21- updated AP

July 22-updated AP

thanks inday amerikana :)

i trust God and always have faith in him. I never stop praying and believing in him.. Its not about others case its just how they handle each cases. Im happy for those who got their visa. Its just upsetting because there are no response when I emailed them,calling them also is useless. No definite answers. The only issue here is all about how they do case to case basis, whereof others who have harder 221g received their visa already and waited for days. In our side its just distressing because we dont even know what happen to our case, they dont even reply to our concerns. But we never lose hope. And I know everyone here that waiting for their visa will be issued soon. In Jesus Name We Pray Amen.. God Bless Us always.

:thumbs: true.. Amen

So it took about a month. What number are you calling?

Consulate Manila, Philippines
Nebraska Service Center

2014-09-26 Marriage

USCIS

2014-10-16 I-130 Received
2014-10-24 NOA 1 Received
2014-11-07 RFE Received Online
2014-12-05 NSO Marriage Certificate received
2014-12-14 I-130 petition approved by USCIS
2014-12-15 Email from USCIS stating file has been sent to NVC

NVC

2014-12-19 NVC received our case
2015-01-23 NVC case number available
2015-01-24 Submitted DS 261
2015-01-26 Paid AOS fee
2015-01-29 Scanned the AOS & IV documents
2015-02-18 NVC IV fee was marked as paid on CEAC
2015-02-18 DS 260 Completed
2015-03-31 Received Expected Checklist for Singapore Police Certificates
2015-04-12 NVC Certificate of Clearance received

2015-05-08 Case Complete

2015 -05-21 Case sent to Manila via DHL

MANILA

2015-05-11 SLEC Medical
2015-05-15 CFO Certificate issued

2015-05-25 Case received by Manila Emabssy

2015-06-04 Interview Scheduled

2015-06-02 Manila Embassy didn't have Hong Kong Police Certificate. Apparently Phil Post didn't deliver it per their tracking.

2015-06-08 Hong Kong Police sent another Police Certificate.

2015-06-23 Hong Kong Police Certificate received by Embassy

2015-07-15 Ready for Interview on CEAC (already had interview)

2015-07-22 Visa ready at 2GO

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am happy for them as well to those who got their visas, but deep within me too-- I am asking like when is it going to be my mom's turn. "Hope ours will be next." And I hear you all. :) And I am praying for you. . The agony for waiting is cray cray. I've been there. But GOD is good. Guard your heart. ?

Also, I used this info to reach them;

Please be advised that this account is unable to receive messages. DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL. For inquiries you may send an e-mail to support-philippines@ustraveldocs.com or call the Embassys Visa Information and Appointment Service at (632) 976-8500, (632) 976-8501 or (632) 976-8502 Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila time), except on Philippine and U.S. holidays. Callers in the U.S should call (703) 520-2235, from 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time).

--------

When you pray and you can't hold back your tears, don't worry it doesn't mean you are weak-- you are just being real. GOD is a good dad. HE listens, HE guides, and HE answers. TRUST.

GOD bless you on your immigration journey!

I love you,

-Inday Amerikana.

--------

My Immigration Journey:

POE- 2009

USC- 2014

Mother's IV Journey:

IR-5

Interview: 6/11/15 USEM (221g NBI aka corrections)

USEM received doc: 6/15/15

Issued: 7/9/15 (Thank you, Lord JESUS!)

Visa on HAND: 07/14/15

CFO: 07/14/15

POE: (LAX) 07/15/15

GOD is good, all the time!

My husband emailed the us embassy yesterday and this is their response;

In regard to your query, the applicant's case has already been escalated and is still on process. Please check with us at a later date or wait for our response once there is an update in the case.

Ive been sending them an email but no reply, thank God they responded now.

June 24-AP updated

June 25- AP updated

July 21- updated AP

July 22-updated AP

My husband emailed the us embassy yesterday and this is their response;

In regard to your query, the applicant's case has already been escalated and is still on process. Please check with us at a later date or wait for our response once there is an update in the case.

Ive been sending them an email but no reply, thank God they responded now.

is this the email address you used? support-philippines@ustraveldocs.com been sending email there too. They just replied once everytime we mail them twice or thrice a week and its all the same they would tell us the same, that they cant say what will be time expected or so. Just wait and this usual email spiels they would send us.

There is no standard turnaround time for Immigrant Visa Application. It depends on the documents that were submitted or on the consular officer who is adjudicating the case. Please note that an Immigrant Visa Application is being handled on a case to case basis. It is not advisable for applicants to finalize any travel plans unless they have received their visas.

is this the email address you used? support-philippines@ustraveldocs.com been sending email there too. They just replied once everytime we mail them twice or thrice a week and its all the same they would tell us the same, that they cant say what will be time expected or so. Just wait and this usual email spiels they would send us.

There is no standard turnaround time for Immigrant Visa Application. It depends on the documents that were submitted or on the consular officer who is adjudicating the case. Please note that an Immigrant Visa Application is being handled on a case to case basis. It is not advisable for applicants to finalize any travel plans unless they have received their visas.

yes ishiza, same email add.. my husband tried to email them yesterday, luckily they replied to his query. But when it comes to me they never replied.

June 24-AP updated

June 25- AP updated

July 21- updated AP

July 22-updated AP

yes ishiza, same email add.. my husband tried to email them yesterday, luckily they replied to his query. But when it comes to me they never replied.

ok thanks.. yeah same email we usually email but still they didnt tell us they would have it escalated

tell your husband to email them ishiza.

June 24-AP updated

June 25- AP updated

July 21- updated AP

July 22-updated AP

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.