Albinjr26

NOA and my status on USCIS

8 posts in this topic

Quick question to the ones that have received the NOA by email or txt, after you create your account online does it only mentions one form was accepted? Because I see mine only mentions form I 130 but what happened with i485 i765? Thanks

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Welcome to the forum.

Depending on which additional applications you included in your AOS packet, you should get NOA1 receipts for them also. For example, when doing their AOS, my wife and stepson got three NOA1 receipts each, for I-485, for I-131, and for I-765, for a total of six NOA1 receipts.

What type of visa are you adjusting from?

Good luck on your immigration journey.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

I'm adjusting from a tourist visa, married an us citizen and I filed for the I 130 I 485 I 765 all together on June 6, on June 8 was delivered and on June 15 I got a text and email stating that forms were received and accepted with a case number and that I would receive form I 797, when I created my account on uscis and enter my case number all it shows is acceptance for the I 130, so what happened with the others? Thanks

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I'm adjusting from a tourist visa, married an us citizen and I filed for the I 130 I 485 I 765 all together on June 6, on June 8 was delivered and on June 15 I got a text and email stating that forms were received and accepted with a case number and that I would receive form I 797, when I created my account on uscis and enter my case number all it shows is acceptance for the I 130, so what happened with the others? Thanks

Likely still in processing.

(mod hat on)

~Moved from Fam.-based AOS to WST-based AOS Forum~

~Adjusting from tourist visa~
Edited by Pitaya

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Thanks for the replies, after posting I received my I 797c for the I 130 I 485 and I 765....now it's just wait and patience time lol

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Thanks for the replies, after posting I received my I 797c for the I 130 I 485 and I 765....now it's just wait and patience time lol

hi my date any your are close so keep me posted on your case and I'll do the same. I'm also adjusting from a b2 visa , marry to a U.S. Citizen. Send my applications June 5th, Uscis received 9th June , got text message 16th June and received hard copy 20th June I-130, I-765, I-485 and I-131. Waiting on my biometric appointment. Edited by Shacanus

Hey shacanus I'll keep you posted, I'm also waiting for my biometrics appointment, hopefully is soon

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hey shacanus I'll keep you posted, I'm also waiting for my biometrics appointment, hopefully is soon

yes from looking at our dates I think we will get them together .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.