November 17, 2014 - NOA1 hard copy received

************NO RFE...***************

April 2, 2015 - NOA2 (143 days) (L)

April 8, 2015 - NOA2 hardcopy

April 14, 2015 - Send to NVC

April 21, 2015 - NVC Received petition

April 23, 2015 - Case number assigned

April 25, 2015 - In transit

April 23, 2015 - Package 3 received (Email)

April 27, 2015 - Consulate received petition

May 5, 2015 - Package 3 completed & NVC letter received

May 18, 2015 - Medical

May 27, 2015 - Pick up medical results

May 29, 2015 - Interview ----- APPROVED! :dancing:

June 8, 2015 - Administrative Processing

June 9, 2015 - ISSUED! :luv:

June 12, 2015 - Visa Received :dancing:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks but I'm talking the DHL way

Here's exactly what you want.....

DHL Site

http://www.dhl-usa.com/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html

Read This....

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/194465-how-to-track-your-case-from-nvc-to-embassy/

Edited by Shauneg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Portugal
Timeline

How do we track case from NVC to US embassy in jamaica

You will have to do a bit of guess work but you are able to track by reference number on DHL's website here http://www.dhl-usa.com/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html

For shippers reference number use this: EXP 10 JUN 2015A You can change the date "10" to something else as needed. Same thing with the shipment date range. Then choose it's destination.

When I was tracking mine DHL's website did take a day or 2 for it to show up on there.

Good luck!

You will have to do a bit of guess work but you are able to track by reference number on DHL's website here http://www.dhl-usa.com/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html

For shippers reference number use this: EXP 10 JUN 2015A You can change the date "10" to something else as needed. Same thing with the shipment date range. Then choose it's destination.

When I was tracking mine DHL's website did take a day or 2 for it to show up on there.

Good luck!

Thanks!!!! very helpful

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks a lot to whoever first shared or posted this. I just checked my son's case and this tracking still works. I saw one item sent yesterday. Lo and behold, 30 minutes after, I checked my email and I got a reply from NVC (I inquired case status) saying that it was sent June 10. Now I am relieved and comforted to know that it is expected to arrive on 15 June 15! Now, I can schedule his interview 2 weeks after that!

N-400 process

03/03/16 Submitted N-400 application and docs
03/09/16 USCIS ackn rcpt (txt, email, and NOA1) and chk cashed
03/29/16 Biometrics (walked in - orig date 04/05/16)
04/04/16 In Line for an Interview (txt, email, and checked case status)

05/16/16 Scheduled for an Interview (Case Status Online)

05/20/16 Received I/L
06/24/16 Interview date (PASSED)
07/20/16 Oath-taking at LACC ( I AM NOW A US CITIZEN!!!)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks a lot to whoever first shared or posted this. I just checked my son's case and this tracking still works. I saw one item sent yesterday. Lo and behold, 30 minutes after, I checked my email and I got a reply from NVC (I inquired case status) saying that it was sent June 10. Now I am relieved and comforted to know that it is expected to arrive on 15 June 15! Now, I can schedule his interview 2 weeks after that!

I tried my for June 10 to Jamaica no results yet:(

Timeline

None today for jamaica

Did you read the original thread I linked? You have to know the exact day it left NVC or just play around with dates and try to guess which packet is yours. If it left today you're not going to see it on there until tomorrow just a fyi.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

EXP 09 JUN 2015A http://www.dhl-usa.c..._reference.html

Use that that date an it will ship

I'm calling NVC now to see if it shipped:) I see it and wonder what in the world weighs 4.4 pounds Surely didn't send that much paperwork to USCIS lol THX

Timeline

I'm calling NVC now to see if it shipped:) I see it and wonder what in the world weighs 4.4 pounds Surely didn't send that much paperwork to USCIS lol THX

Could always be more than one in the package, not just yours. You see some that weigh 40 pounds or more. I'm guessing literal boxes of peitions inside.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.