Biggie

Visa Bulletin for July 2015

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi,

I can see this thread has gone quiet. I like many others have now lost any hope of being selected for this years DV lottery. My number was AS 12xxx. It seems next to impossible if it will be selected at all in the next DV. For a few it is an opportunity at a better life but for many it is simply about crashed dreams. For the past 1.5 years all I dreamt and wanted was to go to the US. I made plans and dreams to live in the US and informed all my friends and relatives over there as well. Now, it will not only be a disappointment for me but for everyone around me as well. For me, like for many others it was all about shattered dreams and disappointments but nothing else. Good luck to all those who got their interviews in time.

Regards.

Hi,

I can see this thread has gone quiet. I like many others have now lost any hope of being selected for this years DV lottery. My number was AS 12xxx. It seems next to impossible if it will be selected at all in the next DV. For a few it is an opportunity at a better life but for many it is simply about crashed dreams. For the past 1.5 years all I dreamt and wanted was to go to the US. I made plans and dreams to live in the US and informed all my friends and relatives over there as well. Now, it will not only be a disappointment for me but for everyone around me as well. For me, like for many others it was all about shattered dreams and disappointments but nothing else. Good luck to all those who got their interviews in time.

Regards.

:(

Best of luck though. Will you try enter again? They seem to have realised they were over-selecting and have adjusted selectee numbers from DV2016- though I know that is no consolation for you.

Filed: Timeline

:(

Best of luck though. Will you try enter again? They seem to have realised they were over-selecting and have adjusted selectee numbers from DV2016- though I know that is no consolation for you.

Well, I guess the first and the last reply to my question is from you Suzie. :). I appreciate all the assistance you provide people like me who are new to all this. I did try for DV 2016 but nothing came through. I guess I will keep trying over and over now since I got selected the very first time I put the application in. I've just moved to Australia for work and it seems like a nice place but definitely not quite as happening as the US but please do wish me luck and thank you again!

Filed: Other Timeline

Well, I guess the first and the last reply to my question is from you Suzie. :). I appreciate all the assistance you provide people like me who are new to all this. I did try for DV 2016 but nothing came through. I guess I will keep trying over and over now since I got selected the very first time I put the application in. I've just moved to Australia for work and it seems like a nice place but definitely not quite as happening as the US but please do wish me luck and thank you again!

Keep applying, you never know!! Just keep doing what you doing and keep a casual look at what's happening on the thread and future applications whilst the programme is still alive.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.