SamWiSam

Amman Jordan - Spouse Interview

1,892 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

hello everyone!! السلام عليكم

i got my letter interview date after Cc in 4 days ! tha's mean my interview was after my cc in less than month

and my interview after 6 days soooooooo close! and im a lil nervose , and i did drop the docs before one week i think

i have question about the police c عدم محكوميه

i got it before about 4 months and with the translation at the embassy already!

so do i need to get new one with new translation?

i need the answer asap really !

Timeline
fatoosh13

hello!

i really need help asap please !!!

my interview after 4 days !

and i read that they asked of u a marriage certificate from "ahual almadneah"(عقد الزواج ) i have it from " mahkamah alshareah" (احوال المدنيه ) so please im lost !

what the deffirantS?

I droped my docs last a couble weeks a go!

please i want to know what exactly the consul ask of u ? thanks

i need help really asap !

i have already my book family!!!

Timeline

fatoosh13

hello!

i really need help asap please !!!

my interview after 4 days !

and i read that they asked of u a marriage certificate from "ahual almadneah"(عقد الزواج ) i have it from " mahkamah alshareah" (احوال المدنيه ) so please im lost !

what the deffirantS?

I droped my docs last a couble weeks a go!

please i want to know what exactly the consul ask of u ? thanks

i need help really asap !

i have already my book family!!!

Hello. you need to get your marriage certificate from the ahwal almadnia. they will take the other certificate they want to make sure that your marriage is been registered with the ahwal madania. good that you have the family book, they asked my husband for the marriage certificate from the ahwal madania and the family book, he didn't have them at the time of the interview. Week after he sent it to them they issued his Visa. its better to be safe than sorry, just have both the marriage certificate from the ahwal madania and the family book incase they ask. when you have your interview stay calm and answer very honestly.

Timeline

Hello. you need to get your marriage certificate from the ahwal almadnia. they will take the other certificate they want to make sure that your marriage is been registered with the ahwal madania. good that you have the family book, they asked my husband for the marriage certificate from the ahwal madania and the family book, he didn't have them at the time of the interview. Week after he sent it to them they issued his Visa. its better to be safe than sorry, just have both the marriage certificate from the ahwal madania and the family book incase they ask. when you have your interview stay calm and answer very honestly.

HI,

Does the Daftar al3aleh/family book need to be translated or is the original Arabic version enough? (I have the english version of the Marriage certificate from the civil court already).

Thanks

Timeline

HI,

Does the Daftar al3aleh/family book need to be translated or is the original Arabic version enough? (I have the english version of the Marriage certificate from the civil court already).

Thanks

aliqudsi

i have question bro

الدفتر العائله لما طلعته كان في خربطه ب اسم الاب ( والد زوجتي ) واسم الجد

ومعي ترجمه بالانجليزي , بالترجمه طلبنا من المكتب تصحيح الخطأ مع كتابه انه تم تصحيح الاخطاء بعد ما شافو صوره من جواز سفر زوجتي

وبفكر اعمل واحد جديد انا بكرا ان شاء الله

هلا سؤالي اذا بطلع دفتر عائله من احوال المدنيه بقدرو يطلعوه بالانجليزي او لا ؟

وبخصوص شهادة الزواج ( عقد الزواج ) الي معي انا من المحكمه الشرعيه مصدق ومختوم من قاضي القضاه عمان ومن السفاره ومن اكتر من مكان !

انا ضعت صراحه , وبدي افهم ههههه

فهلا انا لسا بحتاج اطلع شهاده زواج من الاحوال المدنيه ولا الي معي من المحكمه الشرعيه كافي ؟

thanks

Timeline

Wallah I have no idea, this is the first time I hear that they need the daftar il3alehor even the other marriage certificate.

I don't think you can get an English copy of the daftar il3aleh though

Timeline
aliqudsi

ok , but what about the (3agd alzawaj ) ? i have from (محكمه الشرعيه ) and i read fattoosh expireance with her interview that they asked for marriage certificate from ahoal madniea ! and im lost i want to know that what i have is the same or i need to get other one from ahoal almadneah ?

and what they asking when i ask for new marrige certificate from ahoal madneah ?

i already droped my docs to the embassy and my orginal certificate at the embassy !

how can i creat a new one from ahoal madneah ?

my interview after 4 days on 15th .

Timeline

HI,

Thanks

yes dafter al3alah needs to be translated and you must have a marriage certificate from the ahwal madania. if you go there sunday you will get one same day and ask them to give u one in English

Timeline

yes dafter al3alah needs to be translated and you must have a marriage certificate from the ahwal madania. if you go there sunday you will get one same day and ask them to give u one in English

Thanks,

Can the a7wal almadeneyeh make an english daftar 3a2eleh. Or do I have to translate it from a translation office?

Timeline

Thanks,

Can the a7wal almadeneyeh make an english daftar 3a2eleh. Or do I have to translate it from a translation office?

they don't give you an English dafter 3alah. you have to translate it yourself

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

aliqudsi

ok , but what about the (3agd alzawaj ) ? i have from (محكمه الشرعيه ) and i read fattoosh expireance with her interview that they asked for marriage certificate from ahoal madniea ! and im lost i want to know that what i have is the same or i need to get other one from ahoal almadneah ?

and what they asking when i ask for new marrige certificate from ahoal madneah ?

i already droped my docs to the embassy and my orginal certificate at the embassy !

how can i creat a new one from ahoal madneah ?

my interview after 4 days on 15th .

How was your interview? Inshallah it went well. Did they ask for any additional documents or papers?

• 1 month later...
Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

My husband has an interview there next month--I have a few questions:

1. Has anybody done only "katib ktaab" and not actual white dress reception yet? Do they ask why? We plan to have one once he gets here.

2. Do you put your passport in the envelope of info you drop off at the embassy?

3. My husband is ebn 5alte--do they ask/care about relatedness?

4. I don't see anything about showing proof of marriage at the interview. Did you take pictures with you?

Please let me know the questions they asked you!! How was your interview?

Do you think I should take the trip to go to the interview with my husband? Does it help?

Filed: Timeline

My husband has an interview there next month--I have a few questions:

1. Has anybody done only "katib ktaab" and not actual white dress reception yet? Do they ask why? We plan to have one once he gets here.

2. Do you put your passport in the envelope of info you drop off at the embassy?

3. My husband is ebn 5alte--do they ask/care about relatedness?

4. I don't see anything about showing proof of marriage at the interview. Did you take pictures with you?

Please let me know the questions they asked you!! How was your interview?

Do you think I should take the trip to go to the interview with my husband? Does it help?

1. No they do not ask because they consider kateb ktab is a legal marriage and that is why it is CR1 visa

2. I do not know yet but you can e-mail the embassy to be sure

3. They do not and should not care and he does not have to mention it unless they ask. They know the local culture.

4. He can take any extra proof to the interview for just in case they ask.

From what I read, the interview is usually short ... few minutes .... questions are basic ones like ...

how did you know meet ... who wife does in US ... where will you live ... etc ...

you can read the postings in VJ ......

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/594205-case-complete-to-interview-june-2016

Beltawafeeq ..

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

1. No they do not ask because they consider kateb ktab is a legal marriage and that is why it is CR1 visa

2. I do not know yet but you can e-mail the embassy to be sure

3. They do not and should not care and he does not have to mention it unless they ask. They know the local culture.

4. He can take any extra proof to the interview for just in case they ask.

From what I read, the interview is usually short ... few minutes .... questions are basic ones like ...

how did you know meet ... what wife does in US ... where will you live ... etc ...

you can read the postings in VJ ......

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/594205-case-complete-to-interview-june-2016

Beltawafeeq ..

thank you for your answers. very helpful

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.