Umairkhalid

2 problems fee payment and job letter

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi guys I just wanted to know that I submitted the fees on Friday and Saturday when I checked they were rejected I paid by checking account where the funds were available. The other problem is a job letter I drive for uber and they class us as independent contractors.

Hi there, Umair.

Thanks for reaching out. Since Uber partners are independent contractors and not employees, we're not able to respond to employment verification requests.

Uber also cannot verify or guarantee income, since the amount of money you make is totally up to you and when you want to drive on the system.

You can always see all your trips and payment history at partners.uber.com by clicking on the Invoices tab.

Please continue to reach out if you have additional questions or concerns and I'd be more than happy to help!

Have a good one!

Best,

John

---------------------------

So now why do I do?

What fees did you pay? What visa are you applying for?

K1 Visa Process AOS Process

Mar 18 2013: I-129F mailed to CSC Nov 15 2013: I-485 with EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox

Sept 19 2013: Interview - Approved!! Jan 25 2014: EAD/AP Card Received

Oct 6 2013: POE - Chicago O'Hare June 2 2014: Permanent Resident Card Received!

Oct 27 2013: Wedding!

That's fine.. Print off pay stubs. We also did not use an employer letter (not sure how to get one from the Department of Transportation to be honest) but instead sent in 6 months of pay stubs.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

I attempted to pay the IV fees and aos fees, but both were rejected called nvc said it was from my bank and the funds were available. So I don't know why they said that. Ok so I print 6 months of paystubs and send it in the packets?

Yes you can do that. Don't forget the rest of the items needed.

Were you paying the fees online or via check?

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

I signed on to the ceac thing logged in with the iin# and nvc case number payed both fees online with my checking account. They went to in process then the next day they were rejected. I wonder why when the funds were available.

Timeline

I think the first time I paid on my iPhone's safari lol I got an error message but I thought the fees went thru today I paid and they are still in process

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.