Boiler

United Airlines Is Being Boycotted After 'Islamophobic' Treatment Of Muslim University Chaplain Tahera Ahmad

95 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/30/us/united-flight-muslim-chaplain/index.html?eref=edition

(CNN)A simple request for an unopened can of Diet Coke on a United Airlines flight left Tahera Ahmad in tears.

A Muslim chaplain and director of interfaith engagement at Northwestern University, Ahmad, 31, was traveling Friday from Chicago to Washington for a conference promoting dialogue between Israeli and Palestinian youth. She was wearing a headscarf, or hijab.

For hygienic reasons, she asked for an unopened can of soda, she said. The flight attendant told her that she could not give her one but then handed an unopened can of beer to a man seated nearby. Ahmad questioned the flight attendant.

For hygienic reasons?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline

A man sitting across the aisle turned to her and yelled, "You Muslim, you need to shut the f--- up," she said.

"What?"

The man leaned over, according to Ahmad, and looked her in the eyes.

She said that the man told her: "Yes, you know you would use it as a weapon. So shut the f--- up."

One now wonders whether you or another member of VJ's Islam hate club were traveling on that flight...

Timeline

Islam is the religion of peace, why would there be a hate club?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

I would not want to be the member of any club that would have me as a member.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Put it this way, no matter what her reasoning was, they should've given her the diet coke. #ImNotUsingAAAgain

Got engaged: 10 May 2014

I-129F Sent : 02 Feb 2015

I-129F NOA1 : 10 Feb 2015

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 06 Mar 2015

Hrdcpy NOA2: 12 Mar 2015

NVC Received: 22 Apr 2015

Case # Assig: 23 Apr 2015

NVC Left : 29 Apr 2015

Embassy Received:05 May 2015

Medical Date: 07 May 2015

Packet 3 Received:07 May 2015

Packet 3 Sent: 07 May 2015

Packet 4 Received:19 May 2015

Interview Date: 16 Jun 2015 (Approved)

Issued: 29 Jun 2015

At Depot: 02 Jul 2015

P.O.A: 06 Aug 2015

Wedding: 28 Aug 2015

v5Hb.png

Timeline

Perhaps she should just have had a beer.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Stop it!!!! Lmbo

Got engaged: 10 May 2014

I-129F Sent : 02 Feb 2015

I-129F NOA1 : 10 Feb 2015

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 06 Mar 2015

Hrdcpy NOA2: 12 Mar 2015

NVC Received: 22 Apr 2015

Case # Assig: 23 Apr 2015

NVC Left : 29 Apr 2015

Embassy Received:05 May 2015

Medical Date: 07 May 2015

Packet 3 Received:07 May 2015

Packet 3 Sent: 07 May 2015

Packet 4 Received:19 May 2015

Interview Date: 16 Jun 2015 (Approved)

Issued: 29 Jun 2015

At Depot: 02 Jul 2015

P.O.A: 06 Aug 2015

Wedding: 28 Aug 2015

v5Hb.png

It is policy to not give un opened cans. I think the whole problem is that she is alleging a man near her got an unopened beer we shall se how this shakes out. She Also Alleges Some Man Near Her Cussed At Her And made region slurs. I am a little Tawana Brawley skeptical off that

PS. I saw her picture and she is hawt so I may give her the benifits of the doubt

Timeline

MP issue?

One now wonders whether you or another member of VJ's Islam hate club were traveling on that flight...

The story also left out the fact that pilot walked her to the complaint counter and helped her file .

As for the hygienic reason I can see that

Timeline

11295730_10152817915587001_3243088081395

Timeline

No JP?