vaccine waivers & be approved. Different from reg I 601 waiver...start your own

thread, waivers always have a fee the medical waiver is on the same I601 form

but for medical reason

Edited by Jawaree

This thread is hijacked...OP was trying to enlightened others about how to file

vaccine waivers & be approved. Different from reg I 601 waiver...start your own

thread, waivers always have a fee the medical waiver is on the same I601 form

but for medical reason

You must use the I-601 to file a vaccination waiver, which is what I am doing, and have been communicating with simoncini03, which has been a big help

Edited by guitarjam

Mar 12, 2015 - Filed I-130 via DCF @ US Embassy Manila thru Embassy Outreach visit

Yes, exactly, you first have to get the visa denied before you send off the waiver.

For me...ughh I don't remember exactly but I would say not more than 10 days. After you go to the interview you are supposed to get your visa within 10 days ( at least in Germany) anyways, so for me i got my denial within those 10 days lol.

Thank you very much for your help! :)

Mar 12, 2015 - Filed I-130 via DCF @ US Embassy Manila thru Embassy Outreach visit

• 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

We have the same issue regarding to the vaccine waiver during our immigration application.

Because we refuse any vaccine due to our religious belief.

We just got a Ref letter from officer and show we need file I601 form.

I am a little bit confused about the hardship item on that form.

Because we are applying vaccine waiver, is it OK to leave that part blank?

Thanks for any help.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hello digest,

We left that blank and only completed the part that has to do with the vaccine waiver. Like simoncini03 earlier post - we included supporting documents for why we applied for the waiver.

Good luck.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Thank you for the reply.

I also noticed there is Statement from applicant(Discretion) part to explain why I believe my application should be approved as a matter of discretion.

Is that necessary for my vaccine waiver case?

Thanks again.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
I found this out in my case estatus Anyone know what it means?

On October 15, 2015, your inquiry about a notice that you did not receive, referral number SRxxxxxxxxxxxNSC, was completed.

• On October 15, 2015, we sent a response to your inquiry about a notice that you did not receive, referral number SRxxxxxxxxxxxNsc

• On October 9, 2015, your inquiry about a notice that you did not receive, referral number SRxxxxxxxxxxxNSC, was assigned to an officer for response.

Filed: Timeline

Hi guys,

I'm applying for a K1 fiance visa and for a vaccine waiver. I have to go for the medical next week. What do I tell the doctor? Are they gonna deny us in the K1 fiance interview? And then I apply for the i601 waiver? How long did it take for all of you to get the visa after the first interview? I heard they do a second interview to see if your beliefs are sincere.

We are planning to apply for vaccination waiver for our son due to medical reasons. Will that fall in as "moral"? There is no medical option for not taking vaccination. ALso can you apply for waiver before consular processing time has come? Thanks in advance for your response.

The waiver costs $585 each! But it's for moral & religious beliefs. A medical waiver does not require a USCIS waiver but a waiver from your doctor, which if in Manila would probably have to be from St Lukes, which will then allow you a completed medical report for the interview

Edited by guitarjam

Hi guys,

I'm applying for a K1 fiance visa and for a vaccine waiver. I have to go for the medical next week. What do I tell the doctor? Are they gonna deny us in the K1 fiance interview? And then I apply for the i601 waiver? How long did it take for all of you to get the visa after the first interview? I heard they do a second interview to see if your beliefs are sincere.

For the US Embassy Manila, you go to your medical, and then at the interview they will deny your VISA based on non compliance, and from there you have an option to go back and get the missing shots, or apply for a waiver...

It can take 4-6 months to get a approval/denial on the waiver, which even if you are doing DCF, can really delay getting your VISA...

A 2nd interview is not needed...

Edited by guitarjam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.