whoppe12

Regarding my fiance's signatures (English or Thai)

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Does my Thai fiance sign the G325A in the Thai language or English? We can't seem to find an answer to this. I know below "Signature of Applicant" there is a space to write her name in her native alphabet, but she is telling me that she is supposed to sign her name as it appears on her passport in the "Signature of Applicant" section.

While I'm looking at it, is she supposed to WRITE her name in the box below outlined by the heavy border?

Also, I'm reading posts where people are mentioning the old G325A used to be 4 pages and this one is only 1 or 2 and that people need to make additional copies of the first page. Is this true?

ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated. Want to make sure everything is correct on my first submission. Thanks.

Will

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Welcome to the forum.

Here is what my Chinese wife did for the two documents you mention:

The letter of intent: typed English name, hand-written signature in Mandarin

G-325A: signed English name where indicated (in Latin characters), signed in Mandarin characters where indicated (native alphabet).

The current Form G325A, with instructions, is two pages in length. A good place to see form examples is the VJ Example Forms section, easily accessible at the top of the forum page: http://www.visajourney.com/content/examples

Good luck on your immigration journey.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My fiance signed in her native alphabets on the letter of intent and on G325. On G325 name is also written in her native language towards the end of the page where it says "write you name in your native alphabet below:"

07/27/17 - K1 packet sent at the end of day.

07/31/17 - NOA1

03/22/18 - NOA2

08/28/18 - expected date for medical completion - Sputum test was needed

09/22/18 - anticipated interview date

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

For the letter of Intent, sign both. Print English and sign in Thai.

G325A Print your name in the box in English, I think they will use this box to file your application alphabetically. Write your name in Thai where it asks for native alphabet.

G325A form is now only 1 copy, don't worry about the 4 copies comment you've seen. see http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/357037-form-g325a-4-copies/

By the way, you're so lucky. All new filers are being routed to CSC, you will be approved in weeks, not months. She could be here in 2-3 months easy, not 10-12.

Edited by alexandflash
We can do it.

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.