otap

I FORGOT TO INCLUDE MY "NVC WELCOME LETTER"

4 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My husband finally finished our documents. He submitted all required documents like financial forms and evidence, supporting documents, translations, and photocopies, document cover sheet with barcode and many more. We thought... at last we almost done now. Just a few more steps on. But just a while ago, after husband reviewing the documents he sent to the NVC, he got shocked when he discovered that he forgot to include my " NVC WELCOME LETTER". Now the question... Are they "NVC"going to accept and reconsider my documents even without WELCOME LETTER? besides all my documents are barcoded and with MNL case number attached on it or they are going to delay the process of my papers and probably they will send us another documents checklist? Who among you guys have same experienced like us? kindly share it with us what happened? Please help.... Again , Thank you very much in advance.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

welcome letter is not required to be attached but only the barcoded sheet sent by NVC along with the welcome letter. It is the same barcoded cover sheet which can be printed from their site after signing in to invoice payment page. If you placed the cover sheet on the top of documents then no worry.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No worries as long as you have the Document COver Sheet with the barcode on top of all the documents.

F-2A Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Marriage (if applicable): 2013-07-20

Priority Date: 2013-09-23

I-130 Approved : 2013-10-23

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-02-12

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-02-12

Send AOS\IV Package : 2015-03-10

Send Joint Sponsor AOS Package : 2015-04-13

1st Checklist : 2015-04-16

AOS Checklist response sent : 2015-04-17

New Scan Date: 2015-04-20

2nd Checklist : 2015-05-04

AOS Checklist response sent : 2015-05-05

New Scan Date: 2015-05-11

Case Completed at NVC : 2015-06-09 (Confirmed on 2015-06-15)

Interview Date : 2015-08-19 (Confirmed by IL)

Interview Result : Approved :dancing:

Visa Status : Issued (on CEAC Site)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.