Danichek

Flying within the US while awaiting AOS

46 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
.........and your reasons for being so sarcastic to almost everyone in almost every post you make is? :blink:

And here was me lost in the illusion that the thread was about ID requirements when travelling domestically within the USA when all along it was about my style of writing, silly me.

I found your answer to be sarcastic, nevertheless welcome to the world of diversity and different styles of writing. ;)

Now if you can tell me how I can convey to people that no matter what they personally do, believe, think or have heard from a friend, bloke in a pub or on faux news and is therefore correct they are plain and simple wrong in legal terms without them going into a google fervour to show me how brilliant they are all then I can lay off the sarcasm a little.

My guess however is that my tongue will be firmly implanted in my cheek for years to come. :whistle:

Well, I hope you don't bite it as you have it firmly implanted in your cheek. IF you can look beyond your own highly sophisticated intelligence to those of us who aren't as educated as you are, MAYBE you could TRY to respond in a less superior tone. There are nicer and more polite ways of delivering information than you have so far shown anyone on here. I don't suppose you could try that? :blink:

I appreciate the information given here. My concern at going to the airport is that someone might try to put stress on my pregnant wife. She has a state issued driver's licence that expired with her visa. I do not want a security screener try and detain her and risk a miscarriage or premature labor. Thank you for your advise and suggestions!

Why not call the airport with this concern? Explain to whomever you speak with that your wife is pregnant and you are concerned with the screening process. Ask what ID she will need and then, if there are problems, you will at least have something to back up your responses. Best of luck to you both as you travel. :)

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.