Hazel18

Good Lord

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

When is NVC going to fix their system. I wonder if they are in a rush to fix it. If it don't get fix today we have to wait for another week Jesus. I just need to get this over with.

15 days since we got our case number and IIN but still no luck in logging in ??? this is causing too much anxiety on my part. I hope we can get thru next week. ? good luck to us all!

Timeline

Its down everyone is trying to pay their IV fees, Ds260/261 but they can't when you try to log in you will see it in red

What is wrong with NVC system? I calling them now to see if my husband interview date has been set and I hate to wait all that time just to here sorry, our system is down.

You called?or maybe wait until monday

15 days since we got our case number and IIN but still no luck in logging in ??? this is causing too much anxiety on my part. I hope we can get thru next week. ? good luck to us all!

When is NVC going to fix their system. I wonder if they are in a rush to fix it. If it don't get fix today we have to wait for another week Jesus. I just need to get this over with.

Your pain is our pain. I've been trying to pay our IV invoice for the past 2 weeks now.

If a private business were to operate as these government office do, it would be out of business in no time.

Fr3edom21.

N-400 Citizenship filling for my wife:

10-21-18 N-400 Electronic filing.

10-29-18 Received biometrics notification.

11-26-18 Biometrics taken.

07-12-19 Interview letter received.

08-20-19 Interview passed!

08-30-19 N-445 Notice of Naturalization Oat Ceremony received.

09-24-19 Attended Naturalization Oat Ceremony, My wife is now an U.S. Citizen!

I-130 Wife filing for her parents.

09-25-19 I-130 for both her parents sent to Phoenix Lock Box.

10--04-10 NOA1 Received from Texas Service Center, priority date: 09-27-19

04-13-20 NOA2 received from USCIS for her mom. 04-14-20 NVC Welcome email received for her mom.

06-08-20 NOA2 received from USCIS for her father. 06-09-20 NVC email received for her father.

08/2020 Case completed at NVC, now just waiting for their interviews in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
07/2021 Received appointment to attend interview in Ciudad Juarez.
08/23/2021 First interview to basically drop off all the civil documents as requested, they waited about 3 hours.
08/24/2021 Second interview - This is the real interview with a State Dept Agent.  They waited for about 3 hours again before called in. Interview lasted about 5 minute.  -- approved!
10/09/2021 POE: California - Welcome to the USA.

10/09/2021 Paid for Green Card.

12/12/2021 Still waiting for GC's & SS#

Timeline

They need to take this serious like how long is this going to take. I don't want to mail my payment because I heard it took 30 days for them to post it

Your pain is our pain. I've been trying to pay our IV invoice for the past 2 weeks now.

If a private business were to operate as these government office do, it would be out of business in no time.

Fr3edom21.

Timeline

I just called NVC I suprised how fast my call went through. I spoke to a very nice rep and he said that they have a team working on the website and they don't have a time frame yet. So lets just keep praying maybe The Lord will have a miracle done next week

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.