TheLivingProof

About to send off AOS Package

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

I am so nervous after weeks of trying to put this package together I am nearly finished. Just one question - am I supposed to add my marriage certificate in with my I-765 form? But below is what I have put together please tell me if I am missing anything

Form I-130

1. Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance

2. Check made payable to US Department of Homeland Security for the amount of $420.00

3. Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative

4. Copy of the Birth Certificate of US Citizen

5. Copy of the Beneficiary's Birth Certificate

6. Copy of the Beneficiary's Name Change Certificate

7. Copy of the Marriage Certificate

8. Form G-325A, Biographic Information for Petitioner

9. Passport Photo of US Citizen (placed in plastic bag and labeled with Petitioner's full name)

10. Form G-325A, Biographic Information for Beneficiary

11. Passport Photo of the Beneficiary (placed in plastic bag and labeled with Beneficiary's full name)

12. Copies of the Beneficiary’s present and previous passport showing entry stamp

13. Evidence of Bona Fide Marriage

Copy of Joint Bank Account Statement for March - April 2015

Copy of Current Lease

Copy of Gym Membership Agreement

Copy of phone bill upgrade - showing we are on the same plan

Photos of Petitioner and Beneficiary

Copy of Online Orders - showing we lived at same address

Copies of Bus Tickets when first met - showing frequent travel from New York to Charlotte

Wedding Card

Forms I-485, I-765 & I-120 I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status)

1. Form G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance

2. Check made payable to US Department of Homeland Security for the amount of $1070.00

3. Form I-485, Petition for Alien Relative

4. Copies of the Beneficiary’s present and previous passport showing entry stamp

5. Copy of Beneficiary’s Birth Certificate

6. Copy of the Beneficiary's Name Change Certificate

7. Copy of marriage certificate

8. Two (2) passport photographs of Beneficiary (placed in plastic bag and labeled with Beneficiary's full name)

9. Form G-325A, Biographic Information Sheet for Beneficiary

10. Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record in sealed envelope

11. Form I-864, Affidavit of Support

Paystubs

Enlistment Document for Military and Explanation Letter

Copy of Petitioner's IRS Tax Return and W-2 for 2014 & 2013

Copy of IRS Tax Return Transcript for 2012

I-765, Application for Employment Authorization

1. Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization

2. Two (2) passport photographs of Beneficiary (placed in plastic bag and labeled with Beneficiary's full name)

3. Copies of the Beneficiary’s present and previous passport showing entry stamp

I-102 (Application for Replacement/Initial Non Immigrant Arrival-Departure Document)

1. Check made payable to US Department of Homeland Security for the amount of $330

2. Form I-102, Application for Replacement/Initial Non Immigrant Arrival-Departure Document

3. Letter of Explanation for Lost I-94

4. Copy of previous passport showing entry stamp

I don't think I-102 form can be sent along.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Timeline

I was advised by a lawyer that I can send my I-102 along with my package. I cannot get a digital record as I entered in 08 and the digital record system can't find information from that far. I have checked a dozen times. I did send my legal entry stamp from my passport in with my I-102 so hopefully I will be ok

I was advised by a lawyer that I can send my I-102 along with my package. I cannot get a digital record as I entered in 08 and the digital record system can't find information from that far. I have checked a dozen times. I did send my legal entry stamp from my passport in with my I-102 so hopefully I will be ok

I don't think the lawyer knows what's up. In my opinion, send AOS package with no I-94, but with inspection stamp instead. Chances are they will be able to look you up in their system and correct it for you (They did correct my info on my forms.) Worst case you will send I-102 to get it replaced.

NOTE: If U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) issued you Form I-94, I-94W, or I-95 with incorrect information (ex: misspelled name, incorrect date of birth, visa classification, or date of admission), you should not file Form I-102. You will need to go to the nearest CBP port of entry (POE) or the nearest CBP deferred inspection office (DIO), in person, to have the information corrected. For locations and hours of operation visit the CBP’s Web site at www.cbp.gov.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Hi Nancy so its too late I have already sent off my package with the i-102 form. Do you think this will be a problem and will delay my process? I'm worried now. They will see I entered legally through my entry stamp so will they still process my i-102 form?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Hi Nancy so its too late I have already sent off my package with the i-102 form. Do you think this will be a problem and will delay my process? I'm worried now. They will see I entered legally through my entry stamp so will they still process my i-102 form?

I don't think the I-102 will be a snag. The worst they can do is ignore it and RFE you. It *might* delay your process, but that's not something you should worry too much about. Just hope you get your EAD quickly, you can then get on with life while waiting for your interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.