Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

when to use form G-325a for stepchildren?

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

We are doing concurrent filing(petition and adjustment of status) for my 3 children, 6,13,16. My husband is US citizen and he is the one petitioning, Im a lawful resident. Do each of the stepchildren need to complete form G-325a?

Thank you in advance

No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. —Proverb

Let go and let God!!!!


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Concurrent filing as in an I-130 and I-485? What visa are they adjusting from?

The age of the child determines whether or not they require the G-325A, as stated in the I-485 form instructions.


8. Form G-325A, Biographic Information Sheet

You must submit a completed Form G-325A if you are
between 14 and 79 years of age.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ%20-%20Ciudad%20Juarez.pdf

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.