Jump to content

Any Canadian who wasn't born in canada

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello , for those of you who wasn't born in canada but have been residing in canada with Canadian passport , how did you obtain your original birth certificate for k1 interview ?

I was born in Taiwan but have lived in canada for twenty years with canadaiN passport . My parents lost my birth certificate when we moved . Thus , anyone know any solutions where I can obtain my birth record instead of flying all the way back to Asia to the hospital where I was born ? Please help ...I just received my NOA2 and deadline is July 18.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Contact your Taiwan Embassy they will issue your new Birth Certificate, you don't have to travel Taiwan for your own birthday certificates embassies in foreign countries issues these types of all govt certificate even they can issue your POLICE CLARENCE CERTIFICATE as well if required....

All the Best ...

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.