Nicalord

Need help with Check list from NVC.

4 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Hi guys.

I need a little help.

I received a email from NVC as follow:

"We reviewed the documents you submitted to us. This letter has a list of documents that are missing orthat need additional information"

so the issues is this:

I-864, Affidavit of Support Checklist co-sponsor

In Part 5. Sponsor´s Household Size, please correct the following....[x] Item 8. The household size must equal the sum of items 1 through 7.

In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following...[x] Item 7. The total number of immigrants listed in Item 7 must equal the number of immigrants listed in Part 3, Items1 through 6.f. In addition, you must also verify that the total number of immigrants listed in Item 7 matches the number you entered in Part 5 Item1.

What dos it maen correct?

What exactly number do i need write?

I have 2 sponsor, 1st is my wyfe (sponsor principal ) and another person is a friend. the check list is from my co-sponsor (second one)

I appreciate your advice please.

USCIS Stage:

Dec 02 2013: Priority Date

Feb 28 2014: NOA 2 Received.

Aug 14 2014 : No Visa available letter

==============================================================================================

NVC Stage:

Feb 25 2015: DS 261 Completed

Feb 26 2015: AOS Fee Paid

April 10 2015: IV fee Paid and IV Packet sent

April 11 2015: DS-260 Completed

April 13 2015: Resend I-864 to NVC with Check list and Bar Coded Cover Sheet

April 14 2015: New Scan date Asigned

May 8 2015: E-mail with 2nd Check list, CC but I need new AOS form for interview day, because item missing.

May 14 2015: Case complete by e-mail.

============================================================================================

June 29 2015: I.L. received by email Scheduled for August 18

July 9 2015: Case Status Checked as "READY"

August 18 2015: Visa Approved

August 20 2015: VISA ISSUED (in CEAC status)

October 15 2015: Visa In Hand

October 23 2015: Travel to New york and Admitted.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Few questions?

How many immigrants?

How many household members on tax return for co sponsor( do not include principle petitioner as household member)

For example. If co sponsor is friend, his wife and two dependent children. Then his household size is 4. He is sponsoring one immigtant, then add 1. Total is 5 for co sponsor.

Please let us know about householdsize to help.

11/27/2013 - Priority Date

04/01/2015 - I-130 Approved

04/21/2015 - NVC received Case

04/29/2015 - DS261 filled

05/02/2015 - Case under CSPA review

06/04/2015 - Supervisor review Initiated-Wait 42 days

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Few questions?

How many immigrants?

How many household members on tax return for co sponsor( do not include principle petitioner as household member)

For example. If co sponsor is friend, his wife and two dependent children. Then his household size is 4. He is sponsoring one immigtant, then add 1. Total is 5 for co sponsor.

Please let us know about householdsize to help.

Thanks.
We not have children, there is not any child by us and also the friend whom is a Mr. older age than us and he not has children and wife in The US.
Only I am principal beneficiary.

USCIS Stage:

Dec 02 2013: Priority Date

Feb 28 2014: NOA 2 Received.

Aug 14 2014 : No Visa available letter

==============================================================================================

NVC Stage:

Feb 25 2015: DS 261 Completed

Feb 26 2015: AOS Fee Paid

April 10 2015: IV fee Paid and IV Packet sent

April 11 2015: DS-260 Completed

April 13 2015: Resend I-864 to NVC with Check list and Bar Coded Cover Sheet

April 14 2015: New Scan date Asigned

May 8 2015: E-mail with 2nd Check list, CC but I need new AOS form for interview day, because item missing.

May 14 2015: Case complete by e-mail.

============================================================================================

June 29 2015: I.L. received by email Scheduled for August 18

July 9 2015: Case Status Checked as "READY"

August 18 2015: Visa Approved

August 20 2015: VISA ISSUED (in CEAC status)

October 15 2015: Visa In Hand

October 23 2015: Travel to New york and Admitted.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi guys.

I need a little help.

I received a email from NVC as follow:

"We reviewed the documents you submitted to us. This letter has a list of documents that are missing orthat need additional information"

so the issues is this:

I-864, Affidavit of Support Checklist co-sponsor

In Part 5. Sponsor´s Household Size, please correct the following....[x] Item 8. The household size must equal the sum of items 1 through 7. Line 7 should be 2.

In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following...[x] Item 7. The total number of immigrants listed in Item 7 must equal the number of immigrants listed in Part 3, Items1 through 6.f. In addition, you must also verify that the total number of immigrants listed in Item 7 matches the number you entered in Part 5 Item1.

Part 3- Item 1 should be Yes

Part 3 Item 7 should be 1.

Part 5 Item 1 should be 1

What dos it maen correct?

What exactly number do i need write?

I have 2 sponsor, 1st is my wyfe (sponsor principal ) and another person is a friend. the check list is from my co-sponsor (second one)

I appreciate your advice please.

Its very difficult to answer as I do not know what you put down in form so please reverify all answers to make sure.

Good luck

11/27/2013 - Priority Date

04/01/2015 - I-130 Approved

04/21/2015 - NVC received Case

04/29/2015 - DS261 filled

05/02/2015 - Case under CSPA review

06/04/2015 - Supervisor review Initiated-Wait 42 days

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.