jennynguyen1404

I feel like TSC is playing on us!

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

As I tell you before, this is my second time I received the RFE from TSC.

Today my husband received an hardcopy which tells us to send them the proof that my husband is an USC.

Omg I have no words to say about TSC anymore.

My husband sent his passport in the I-130 package already. His passport can't prove that he is an USC?

A member of this forum said to me that when the TSC run out of time they just send a RFE asking for anything so they can reset the clock.

Now I can believe it's right and I feel like they are playing on us.

And I have a question: "What should I do now?".

Should I call them tomorrow to solve the problem or I have to send my husband's passport again and WAIT FOR 2 MONTHS AGAIN?

It's so good that my case has been in TSC for 8 months til now =.="

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Today my husband received an hardcopy which tells us to send them the proof that my husband is an USC.

My husband sent his passport in the I-130 package already. His passport can't prove that he is an USC?

A member of this forum said to me that when the TSC run out of time they just send a RFE asking for anything so they can reset the clock.

Should I call them tomorrow to solve the problem or I have to send my husband's passport again and WAIT FOR 2 MONTHS AGAIN?

Did he send all pages front cover to back cover even all the blank pages?

"It's so good that my case has been in TSC for 8 months til now =.=:

:(

Filed: Country: Portugal
Timeline

Send your husband's birth certificate (or his naturalization certificate if he is a naturalized US citizen). That is another proof of US citizenship.

Edited by Butterfly307

Timeline

Did he send all pages front cover to back cover even all the blank pages?

"It's so good that my case has been in TSC for 8 months til now =.=:

:(

They just require a copy of the biographic info from Beneficiary's passport

Timeline

Send your husband's birth certificate (or his naturalization certificate if he is a naturalized US citizen). That is another proof of US citizenship.

Thank you for your advise. I think I should send both of it =.="

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

They just require a copy of the biographic info from Beneficiary's passport

I know what the requirement says. I am just asking to get a basis of the situation. Good luck and others have stated send the birth certificate, make sure that is front and back...that you do need.

Maybe I jumped the gun and assumed he's a naturalized citizen. Maybe he isn't.

Edited by Shauneg

Timeline

I know what the requirement says. I am just asking to get a basis of the situation. Good luck and others have stated send the birth certificate, make sure that is front and back...that you do need.

Maybe I jumped the gun and assumed he's a naturalized citizen. Maybe he isn't.

My husband is a naturalized citizen and he is a Marine. I thought our case is a type of special case and we ask for expedited process. The USCIS sent me an accept and what it happens is waiting 8 months. I have no idea when our case can get out of TSC :cry: :cry: :cry:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.