Janelle2002

A lawyer in California is pushing a ballot measure to legalize killing gay people

308 posts in this topic

Besides you, I don't know any. :devil:

Bean pie, my brother? :rofl:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Isn't America the most wonderful place. You are free to express your point of view, regardless how misinformed and intolerant as it may be, and I am also allowed to present fact based information which are proven for generations to be panty bunching.

so..where's the fact based information? i don't see any. i certainly don't see anything fact based in you calling me intolerant, but i'll gladly wait while you try and find some evidence of that slander.

:clock:

Isn't America the most wonderful place. You are free to express your point of view, regardless how misinformed and intolerant as it may be, and I am also allowed to present fact based information which are proven for generations to be panty bunching to the intolerant and pretentious left wing radicals.

Freedom to express your point of view only goes so far until it endangers the lives of someone else. What this guy is proposing is dangerous and murderous.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

if the 'radical left' were the intolerant beasts you make them out to be, the agenda would be to force heterosexual individuals to enter into same sex marriage against their will, which obviously is stupid and has never once been a thing.

No kidding. Legalising gay marriage is a very far cry from imposing a lifestyle on people. Surely it's about giving the people who want it the freedom to pursue their lifestyle.

Who would object to that?

Filed: Other Timeline

That's the wonderful thing about the US constitution. It provides the law. You choose to ignore and ridicule it, which is your right. However, it stands until your buddies muster enough support to get rid of it.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Now granted, and hard for radical libs to understand and accept, but nevertheless, it's there and it stings for ya. They do sell bactine over the counter now for owies.

That's the wonderful thing about the US constitution. It provides the law. You choose to ignore and ridicule it, which is your right. However, it stands until your buddies muster enough support to get rid of it.

Now granted, and hard for radical libs to understand and accept, but nevertheless, it's there and it stings for ya. They do sell bactine over the counter now for owies.

i see you've resorted to repeating yourself instead of explaining yourself. typical.

i see you've resorted to repeating yourself instead of explaining yourself. typical.

It's the law. You ignore it, and I am sworn to preserve, protect and defend it, so help me GOD. Because of the constitution, I tolerate your right to attempt to oppress those who disagree with you, as feeble as it may be.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I agree with you and in that case, the entire argument for multiple spouses falls through. The defense rests.

The chicken shyt men would never go for this. Sharing a woman to exploit her during a ménage trois is okay for men, but marrying her and she already has a husband, men won't do it.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

The bible says that women should submit to their husbands and not speak in their presence. If you dare do that in my store I will refuse service to you, based on my religious beliefs. No Jergens for you, blasphemous woman!

A woman telling an all powerful man he is wrong is blasphemy!!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

We bet that picture gets YOUR juices flowing. Wherever did you find it?

You are skating on thin ice here and we are getting tired of you spewing your vitriol here.

I like the photo. I see a fit young man who is out in public expressing his opinion. I makes me think: God bless America! It's awesome, even for the Borg.

Timeline

A large number of, if nor all, opponents to same sex marriage are closeted gays who chose to live a heterosexual lifestyle in which they find themselves emotionally miserable and sexually unsatisfied. Anyone with a happy and stable marriage would never oppose anyone else being married.

No kidding. Legalising gay marriage is a very far cry from imposing a lifestyle on people. Surely it's about giving the people who want it the freedom to pursue their lifestyle.

Who would object to that?

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I agree with you and in that case, the entire argument for multiple spouses falls through. The defense rests.

I really like you :content::yes:

The bible says that women should submit to their husbands and not speak in their presence. If you dare do that in my store I will refuse service to you, based on my religious beliefs. No Jergens for you, blasphemous woman!

:rofl::rofl: :rofl: bring it on!!

We bet that picture gets YOUR juices flowing. Wherever did you find it?

You are skating on thin ice here and we are getting tired of you spewing your vitriol here.

I just wish my legs look that good.

No love for the black folks huh?

You are not anonymous.

A large number of, if nor all, opponents to same sex marriage are closeted gays who chose to live a heterosexual lifestyle in which they find themselves emotionally miserable and sexually unsatisfied. Anyone with a happy and stable marriage would never oppose anyone else being married.

Right on!

Where are all of these cases of gays being oppressed by Christians? I see a whole lotta piling on the anti-Christian bandwagon, but no evidence that gays are being oppressed in America. However, there are people of faith who may not agree with their lifestyle. They're allowed not to agree with their lifestyle. There are laws in the US that are there to prevent one side from oppressing the other side simply because they don't agree. Good Americans allow for different points of view. Left wing radicals do not.