mwh710

2Go change

28 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiance' in her excitement for being approved after the Interview - forgot to tell them that she wanted to pick up the VISA, not have it delivered. The reason is that she is in the process of moving and won't be at the old address when it is time for delivery. I told her to call 2Go and make arrangements to pick it up. Is that correct - 2Go doesn't know her from Adam right now, her VISA was approved on the 19th, so it will be a couple of weeks before 2Go gets it. Is there a better way to handle this?

BTW I am not sure I would still have my sanity if it weren't for this forum. Thank You everyone.

Also, I was going to buy her ticket on-line, but somewhere I read in the forums that there are no more booths to pay the exit pass monies (1,620 pesos?). Is that true and if so, where does she pay it, so everything goes smooth at the airport. This will be here very first time on a plane, so it is all very new to her.

Edited by mwh710

Filed: Timeline

I'm going off memory, but I believe you can change the delivery of the visa on the website you made the interview appointment on shortly after the interview is completed. They had given us a piece of paper explaining that process once my wife was approved. If the embassy hasn't delivered it yet, then it's them you want to talk to.

As far as the exit money goes I couldn't tell you about that. I was worried about that when we flew out. I bought her ticket over the phone with Delta and verified it did not have the tax on it. No one at the airport gave us any problem or asked for it.

My fiance' in her excitement for being approved after the Interview - forgot to tell them that she wanted to pick up the VISA, not have it delivered. The reason is that she is in the process of moving and won't be at the old address when it is time for delivery. I told her to call 2Go and make arrangements to pick it up. Is that correct - 2Go doesn't know her from Adam right now, her VISA was approved on the 19th, so it will be a couple of weeks before 2Go gets it. Is there a better way to handle this?

BTW I am not sure I would still have my sanity if it weren't for this forum. Thank You everyone.

Also, I was going to buy her ticket on-line, but somewhere I read in the forums that there are no more booths to pay the exit pass monies (1,620 pesos?). Is that true and if so, where does she pay it, so everything goes smooth at the airport. This will be here very first time on a plane, so it is all very new to her.

To change the delivery address for your passport after or before interview go here:

http://www.ustraveld...trackingoptions

and check it here too just enter the UID code found in your interview appointment letter : http://supplychain.2...om.ph/index.asp

MNL # is one of the numbers to try with 2GO for tracking, along with the UID and passport number, never know which one will work with 2GO

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline

To change the delivery address for your passport after or before interview go here:

http://www.ustraveld...dressmodify.asp

This is ONLY before your Interview - says after Interview it can not be changed.

Timeline

You can Check/Track your passport status here

http://www.ustraveld...trackingoptions

and check it here too just enter the UID code found in your interview appointment letter : http://supplychain.2...om.ph/index.asp

MNL # is one of the numbers to try with 2GO for tracking, along with the UID and passport number, never know which one will work with 2GO

These 2 links don't seem to work... :(

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

There was an opportunity to change delivery right after the interview, at the last window before exiting the embassy. You need to do delivery changes through the embassy. Log onto your profile, I believe there is a place to update delivery info, you can also email the embassy. After a certain point delivery can not be changed through the embassy, at that point you could ask 2GO to hold it at their office (and hope) but that doesn't mean they will.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

http://www.ustraveld...dressmodify.asp

This is ONLY before your Interview - says after Interview it can not be changed.

I guess you found your answer: "after the interview it can't be changed".

================

Try this:

TRACK YOUR PASSPORT/VISA THROUGH 2GO

http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/ Enter your MNL number or passport number or UID number off the embassy confirmation letter (online confirmation page by bar code).

2GO CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR CHECKING DELIVERY

2Go customer service hotline (+632) 5287-136 is available Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Timeline

Regarding the travel tax part of your question, I just checked because my fiancée was also just approved and will be traveling to the U.S. in 2-3 weeks, hopefully.

The 1,620 php travel tax can be paid at the travel tax counter at any of the three NAIA terminals. However, at least with Philippine Airlines, if you book the ticket on the PAL website, you can opt to include the travel tax payment directly in the ticket price, thereby avoiding the additional time to go to the travel tax counter.

Timeline

Thank you, I was going to go through Expedia, but PAL has the exact same price, so I want it to be as easy as possible. BTW - LOVE San Antonio... Dad used to live there & always had a great time. What POE is your Fiance' coming at. I am going to meet mine at LAX & then spend a night or 2 before driving across the Mojave Desert to Vegas.

Timeline

So, am I right in thinking - right now at CEAC - says the MNL# is "Ready", at some point it will say "Issued", and that is when it is sent to 2GO. Is there anything else That I should be looking for?

Timeline

Thank you, I was going to go through Expedia, but PAL has the exact same price, so I want it to be as easy as possible. BTW - LOVE San Antonio... Dad used to live there & always had a great time. What POE is your Fiance' coming at. I am going to meet mine at LAX & then spend a night or 2 before driving across the Mojave Desert to Vegas.

Our plan is similar. My fiancée will fly on Philippine Airlines nonstop to LAX, and I will meet her there. We will then rent a car and drive to San Diego to visit my dad for a couple of days, then fly on home to San Antonio. PAL is a bit more expensive than other airlines, but I don't want my fiancée to contend with connecting flights, etc., all by herself.

So, am I right in thinking - right now at CEAC - says the MNL# is "Ready", at some point it will say "Issued", and that is when it is sent to 2GO. Is there anything else That I should be looking for?

Nope. Just keep your eye on CEAC and when it says issued, then head on over to 2Go to see their processing. Your almost there.

Regarding the travel tax part of your question, I just checked because my fiancée was also just approved and will be traveling to the U.S. in 2-3 weeks, hopefully.

The 1,620 php travel tax can be paid at the travel tax counter at any of the three NAIA terminals. However, at least with Philippine Airlines, if you book the ticket on the PAL website, you can opt to include the travel tax payment directly in the ticket price, thereby avoiding the additional time to go to the travel tax counter.

Don't forget the 550php terminal fee.

Travel Fees:

Travel Tax/Exit Fee for all those immigrating: 1,620 Php (currently) Can be paid at the airport if its not included with the purchase of your airline ticket. Counter is staffed 24/7 at NAIA for all terminals.

Minors (from 2 years and one (1) day to 12th birthday on date of travel)

http://www.tieza.gov.ph/images/TravelTax/TTPrimer.pdf

http://www.tieza.com.ph/

Terminal/Airport Fee: 550 Php (currently)

TIEZA launched on July 23, 2014 the credit and debit card payment system for travel tax NAIA Terminals 2 and 3.

The service is open to VISA credit cards and to locally-issued debit cards (these are your regular ATM cards covered by Megalink and Bancnet.)

Paying your travel tax online:

Beginning now you can pay your travel tax online with a ATM card or Credit Card. This Site allows you to pre-register and pre-pay your Travel Tax before your departure. For more information use the link below.

http://www.tieza.com.ph/

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.