cookiesnmirak

Question regarding additional evidence for I-751 for removal of conditions

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello all

We filed for my wife's i-751 in October of 2014, and then we got a letter in January that they dont believe the evidence we provided was sufficient evidence to prove a good faith marriage. So I have been collecting additional evidence for my wife's I-751, our daughter was born 1 month after my wife had her fingerprints done, so I am planning to add my daughter's birth certificate, SS#, and passport that to the evidence. We dont have utilities or assets under our name since we both live with my parents, its one of the traditions of Indo-Pak region that wse follow, so all the utilities are under their name as well. I was thinking of adding the medical bills, especially my wife's deliver bills, and also I will write a letter detailing all of the living arrangments we have with our parents. Before the RFE, I had already sent the joint tax papers, joint health and car insurance, joint bank account statements, affidavits from my parents that we live with them in the same house.

Another one of my concern is, what if they still think the evidence is not sufficient enough, what happens next? kind of freaking out. God willing everything will work out well. I am also thinking of getting a consultation from an immigration lawyer.

Thanks

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

We had exactly the same problem......We had no additional information to send for the RFE....I sent the entire original documents that we sent the first time, and we were approved for ROC.

Definately send in your daughters birth certificate.......don't stress to much....I'm sure you will be approved.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thank you for your reply.

So we sent in our additional documents today March 19th: Deadline is April 3rd. We used priority mail, and it will give us a tracking number for telling us when it is delivered (but not when its recieved by USCIS) because its a po box, not a phyiscal address, so God willing it should be there by this coming Monday-Wednesday (March 23-25th).

Here is what we included copies of:

1. Drivers license of both petitioner and applicant

2. Daughter's birth certificate, ss#, passport, footprints, and crib card

3. Sworn affidavits from parents (whom we live with) stating the house is in their name, hence there are no utilitiy bills, or rent

4. Telephone bill. Stated that this is under my brother's name, and we did this for the familly plan discounts. Showed that my wife and I are on the family plan. Showed our bills for the 1st month when we started last year, and then the last 2 months . And also showed bank statements showing our payment to our brother for the total of our monthly phone bill that we pay to him monthly/ Also showed phone logs for the from the first and the previous 2 months showing how often my wife and I called and for how long our conversations were.

5. Our living will notarized from 2013.

6. Joint tax returns of 2014. We already sent the ones from 2013, and 2012 in the first evidence.

7. Also sent medical bills for my wife and daughter when my wife gave birth

8. Also sent letters addressed to our residence, some under joint name, some under my wife's name, and some under my name.

9. Also sent about 40 pictures, showing us together since my wife has been here, and our daughter's birth, and our daughter's aqeeqa (Islamic) celebration.

God willing that suffices for the officer. I didnt sent W2 forms for 2014. I am also wondering how long it would take for them to reply. Also my wife and I are planning to go overseas late October this year, and her green card expires in December, I was wondering should we get an extension, and if so when should she apply for that?

I was also wondering, can I call USCIS, and confirm that they have recieved my RFE once the status goes to delivered?

People on phone will not know anything about RFE response. I751 RFE response never gets updates until you receive approval. Only 2 notices from beginning to ending, be patient and pray. Good luck.

N400

12/06/2014: Package filed

12/31/2014: Fingerprinted

02/06/2015: In-Line for Interview

04/15/2015: Passed Interview

05/05/2015: Oath letter was sent

05/22/2015: Oath Ceremony

Filed: Timeline

cookiesnmirak

don't waste your money to ask an immigration lawyer, your have a strong evidence : birth certificate of your daughter and also when you send your file there is an option at usps that you know who receives your letter signature and name so don't worry and good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.