Jump to content

is the present tax return (2014) enough for affidavit of support

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

hi!!! i am just wondering if 1 income tax return is enough (2014) for affidavit of support? i have 2012-2013 but the thing it is below poverty line. its only last year that i start working good paying job as full time.. so please help me. thanks

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup, the most recent is enough as long as it meets the income requirement.

hi! wanna ask one more. ive read somewhere that he need to show my paystubs, but i don't have them anymore because i dont keep them. is certificate of employment enough?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

If your tax return shows enough income, you don't need the paystubs nor the employment letter. Don't worry about it.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.