irishguy2015

B2 Denial / K1 Application

29 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hello all, this is my first time using this site and can see a lot of very intelligent people with great experience here. So maybe you can help me please.

I knew my Fiancee since October 2011, we met in May 2013 for three weeks and then again in October 2014 for three months. While I was there I applied for the B2 visa so I could stay longer personal issues with my Fiancee and her son. When I returned to Ireland, the B2 interview didn't go well, couldn't prove I had ties to Ireland.

Being separated from my Fiancee and her son is too much so were applying for the K1 now.

Documentation, I moved between emails and deleted FB through the years, so as for FB and Email messages we had them from May 2013.

So I have a few questions please if you don't mind.

1: Will the B2 have an issue on the decision of the K1, decision was made a month ago.

2: With regards to personal photos to include, we have loads in May 2013, but the three months, we have like 4 - 5, I wasn't in a best place of mind so didn't want photos taken of me. The handful of photos are with me, her and her son. Is that okay?

3: With regards to the 34a, we both made the mistake of writing out a two page essay, is the following okay?

"I,******* ******** knew ******** ******** from October 2011 and we both met a total of two times since May 2013. Once in May 2013 - June 2013 for three weeks and the other in October 2014 - January 2015 for three months."

4: We were going to write out maybe one to two pages each of a personal statement on how we knew each other and when we met, what we did and such. Is that okay or too much? I'd rather have the right amount so they don't want to ask too many questions or look for more info.

5: Is it okay including an affidavit of witness from a neighbor who confirms we are an item?

6: The G-325A form states it's out of date on the 28th of Febuary 2015. When will they update the forms or can we just use the ones there?

7: A layout of the cover note is as follows. Is all okay?

To Whom It May Concern:

Enclosed please find my Form I-129F, Petition for K-1 Fiancé Visa for ******* ******* and supporting documents.
Contents include:
- Payment in the amount of $340
- I-129F
- I-129F Supplement: Part 2, Question 34.a (Meeting in person)
- G-325A and passport style photo (Petitioner)
- G-325A and passport style photo (Beneficiary)
- Birth certificate (Petitioner)
- Divorce certificate (Petitioner)
- Letter certifying intent to marry (Petitioner and Beneficiary)
- Personal statements of our relationship (Petitioner and Beneficiary)
- Affidavit from a neighbour, confirming our relationship
- Proof of having met in person in the past two years (Photos, Itineraries)
- Proof of on-going relationship (Screenshots from Facebook and Email)
- Wedding Plan (Email Screenshot)
Sorry for asking so much, were both so nervous about the B2 impacting the process and want everything to be perfect.
Thank you all in advance for all the help.

Timeline

1. no

2. yes

3. two pages is too much. A sentence or a paragraph would do.

4. too much, but nothing wrong with it.

5. not needed

Thank you for your reply.

I've adjusted 34.a for the small paragraph in my original post and added what was originally written into it's own letter from my Fiancee. I have one which I'll tweak also.

Application is just about ready to go.

B-2 denial won't affected your K-1 visa application. I was denied B-2 visa back in 2010 and on the letter it says," filed petition for K1 visa".

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

Timeline

B-2 denial won't affected your K-1 visa application. I was denied B-2 visa back in 2010 and on the letter it says," filed petition for K1 visa".

The reason I was denied was because I just arrived back from America, my fiancee's mother had a stroke as I was on the plane. When I told the interviewer I wanted to be there for moral support, this along with the fact my fiancee was sponsoring me, the interviewer believed I was going to be a live in carer for my fiancee's mother and getting paid for it. Sure the mother doesn't even live with my Fiancee. Tried to explain but the interviewer had little interest.

I just don't want it to look like because we couldn't get the B2 were trying for the K1. Don't want to give them any reasons they don't need, lol.

The reason I was denied was because I just arrived back from America, my fiancee's mother had a stroke as I was on the plane. When I told the interviewer I wanted to be there for moral support, this along with the fact my fiancee was sponsoring me, the interviewer believed I was going to be a live in carer for my fiancee's mother and getting paid for it. Sure the mother doesn't even live with my Fiancee. Tried to explain but the interviewer had little interest.

I just don't want it to look like because we couldn't get the B2 were trying for the K1. Don't want to give them any reasons they don't need, lol.

Don't worried about it. As long as you can prove that your relationship is real, if I were you, I won't sweat over that.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Timeline

Don't worried about it. As long as you can prove that your relationship is real, if I were you, I won't sweat over that.

Don't know how else to prove it's real, lol.

We email everyday, but don't talk much about love. We have screenshots of emails, Skype video, FB messages. Our own personal letters. We were asking a neighbor to write an affidavit about our relationship. I don't want it to be OTT.

With proof, I've the itinerary and photos of us from both visits. Three original plan stubs on the return flight, I lost the ones from the first visit and the flight out to America. I also lost my passport which I've requested another one, so don't have the stamp. I'm sure this shouldn't be an issue though.

Hopefully, lol.

Don't know how else to prove it's real, lol.

We email everyday, but don't talk much about love. We have screenshots of emails, Skype video, FB messages. Our own personal letters. We were asking a neighbor to write an affidavit about our relationship. I don't want it to be OTT.

With proof, I've the itinerary and photos of us from both visits. Three original plan stubs on the return flight, I lost the ones from the first visit and the flight out to America. I also lost my passport which I've requested another one, so don't have the stamp. I'm sure this shouldn't be an issue though.

Hopefully, lol.

LOL.

My husband and I talked on Skype hours and hours and we emailed each other back and forth, no facebook - my husband does not have an account, I do :content: -. But the CO did not even looked at the evidence I brought to the interview. We only met at once and my I-129F was approved in 38 days without RFE at TSC. You should be good with these documentation.

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Timeline

LOL.

My husband and I talked on Skype hours and hours and we emailed each other back and forth, no facebook - my husband does not have an account, I do :content: -. But the CO did not even looked at the evidence I brought to the interview. We only met at once and my I-129F was approved in 38 days without RFE at TSC. You should be good with these documentation.

Thank you very much :)

Thank you very much :)

You are welcome and keep us posted.

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Timeline

You are welcome and keep us posted.

Sorry, do you mind if I ask about the G-325A expiration date? Is that okay as it's out of date on the 28th of this month? Do I just need to print off one copy for me and the other for my Fiancee.

Also with area's that don't need to be filled like past marriage, do I have to put None in every box, so do I need every single box on the form filled with something, like None or N/a..?

Thanks

Sorry, do you mind if I ask about the G-325A expiration date? Is that okay as it's out of date on the 28th of this month? Do I just need to print off one copy for me and the other for my Fiancee.

Also with area's that don't need to be filled like past marriage, do I have to put None in every box, so do I need every single box on the form filled with something, like None or N/a..?

Thanks

1. It is okay. Usually it says the previous version is still accepted.
  2. Do not put None or N/A unless the instruction says. If there is no instruction about None or N/A then leave it blank. That's what I did.
  3. You don't have to put None on the all boxes. Only the first one.

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Timeline
  1. It is okay. Usually it says the previous version is still accepted.
  2. Do not put None or N/A unless the instruction says. If there is no instruction about None or N/A then leave it blank. That's what I did.
  3. You don't have to put None on the all boxes. Only the first one.

Thank you again for your reply.

It's very much appreciated.

Thank you again for your reply.

It's very much appreciated.

You are welcome and do not hesitate ask any questions here. Many people are willing to help you.

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.