zodiac

April 2015 Visa Bulletin Prediction

73 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

VB cutoff is determined by the last day that a person will receive an interview letter for a particular month. From reading through the forum, for last month people got their interview letters all the way up to June18th (probably later than that date) but the cut off became the 22nd. The best way to predict next months VB is by monitoring on here who has case complete plus those who receive their interview letters (first 10 days of the month generally)

I have seen folks with December priority date and CSC receiving the option to pay AOS and IV fees. That's a good sign but it can also take upto 6 weeks to reach case complete which might indicate that in the next 2 visa bulletins, certain December filers may receive an interview letter. This is all assuming there will be a big jump in the VB. I'm a Jan 2014 filer so I can only hope and pray that is the case. This wait has been so long just like many others and I for one am more than happy to see this journey end as quick as possible

I really do hope it goes back to the original date when it retrogressed too in the next VB, however, I'm very grateful as long as it keeps moving too. All the best to everyone here.

F-2A Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Marriage (if applicable): 2013-07-20

Priority Date: 2013-09-23

I-130 Approved : 2013-10-23

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-02-12

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-02-12

Send AOS\IV Package : 2015-03-10

Send Joint Sponsor AOS Package : 2015-04-13

1st Checklist : 2015-04-16

AOS Checklist response sent : 2015-04-17

New Scan Date: 2015-04-20

2nd Checklist : 2015-05-04

AOS Checklist response sent : 2015-05-05

New Scan Date: 2015-05-11

Case Completed at NVC : 2015-06-09 (Confirmed on 2015-06-15)

Interview Date : 2015-08-19 (Confirmed by IL)

Interview Result : Approved :dancing:

Visa Status : Issued (on CEAC Site)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

VB cutoff is determined by the last day that a person will receive an interview letter for a particular month. From reading through the forum, for last month people got their interview letters all the way up to June18th (probably later than that date) but the cut off became the 22nd. The best way to predict next months VB is by monitoring on here who has case complete plus those who receive their interview letters (first 10 days of the month generally)

I have seen folks with December priority date and CSC receiving the option to pay AOS and IV fees. That's a good sign but it can also take upto 6 weeks to reach case complete which might indicate that in the next 2 visa bulletins, certain December filers may receive an interview letter. This is all assuming there will be a big jump in the VB. I'm a Jan 2014 filer so I can only hope and pray that is the case. This wait has been so long just like many others and I for one am more than happy to see this journey end as quick as possible

how do you know certain December filers may receive interview letters ? any source or just an assumption ?

how do you know certain December filers may receive interview letters ? any source or just an assumption ?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi i receive this email fron nvc

what is mean??

The NVC may begin processing this petition prior to a visa number becoming available per the current edition of the Visa Bulletin. This allows ample time for the petitioner and applicant(s) to obtain and submit all required fees, forms, and documents. This petition, however, will not be eligible for an immigrant visa interview until its priority date is earlier than the cut-off date established in the current edition of the Visa Bulletin

To determine the cut-off date and which priority dates are current and ready for consular processing please review the current edition of the Visa Bulletin by visiting the following website:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi i receive this email fron nvc

what is mean??

The NVC may begin processing this petition prior to a visa number becoming available per the current edition of the Visa Bulletin. This allows ample time for the petitioner and applicant(s) to obtain and submit all required fees, forms, and documents. This petition, however, will not be eligible for an immigrant visa interview until its priority date is earlier than the cut-off date established in the current edition of the Visa Bulletin

To determine the cut-off date and which priority dates are current and ready for consular processing please review the current edition of the Visa Bulletin by visiting the following website:

This means you have to wait until your priority date becomes current or atleast close to becoming current before NVC will process your case. What is your priority date?

Timeline

This means you have to wait until your priority date becomes current or atleast close to becoming current before NVC will process your case. What is your priority date?

nov 1 2013

Timeline

nov 1 2013

Pretty soon you will get a message to further do your DS-260/261 and AOS and pay the fee. They already started asking people in Dec 2013 to do this. You may want to call NVC (603) 334 0700

Timeline

Pretty soon you will get a message to further do your DS-260/261 and AOS and pay the fee. They already started asking people in Dec 2013 to do this. You may want to call NVC (603) 334 0700

i paid last year now i just wait to complete my case but dont know when??

Timeline

Oh thats a long wait for the case to be complete. Call NVC at the phone number I gave

Timeline

nvc think my case cr1 i already pay AoS and IV fee last june , sent document on july 12 until now not CC yet,

Oh thats a long wait for the case to be complete. Call NVC at the phone number I gave

i call but she not nine she mean to me , she hang the phone off but not answer my question

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Dont worry, that is an automatic email from NVC that send to everyone who has PD is becoming current soon. Now just send them all document after pay fees and wait for your interview day. Good luck.

Month/Day/Year

F2A

Married on 10/08/2012

I-130 sent on 09/15/2013

Priority day is 09/16/2013

I-130 was approved on 11/15/2013

I did wait almost 2 years for my visa available to be able to send I-485.

AOS

I-485 and I-765 were sent on 05/29/2015

USCIS Received Date June 02, 2015 

A check of $1070 was cashed by USCIS Chicago on 06/08/2015

Biometrics Appointment on July 1st, 2015

EAD is approved on August 10th 2015 (73 days)

Received EAD card on August 19th 2015

Sent renew EAD on April 9th 2016

Got interview notice on March 30th 2016

USCIS received on April 11th 2016

Interview Scheduled on May 3rd 2016

Approved on the spot - Handed print out approval notice.

Received 10 years GC in hand on May 7th 2016

N-400 

Filed online on 02/02/2021

NOA online on 02/02/2021

Received NOA in mail on 02/10/2021

Reuse Biometrics NOA online 02/19/2021

Received  in mail Reuse Biometrics NOA on  03/01/2021

Interview Scheduled on 02/17/2022

Interviewed on 03/16/2022

Oath scheduled on 03/22/2022

Took Oath on 04/02/2022

Timeline

Dont worry, that is an automatic email from NVC that send to everyone who has PD is becoming current soon. Now just send them all document after pay fees and wait for your interview day. Good luck.

i sent my document last year because they think my case cr1 after they know my case f2a they close my case until now,what is should i do???? im so worry

Timeline

I have following the members timeline everyday and will let you guys know whenever members get the interview day. Now time to wait for their interview day.

Month/Day/Year

F2A

Married on 10/08/2012

I-130 sent on 09/15/2013

AOS

N-400 

NOA online on 02/02/2021

Took Oath on 04/02/2022

Timeline

I have following the members timeline everyday and will let you guys know whenever members get the interview day. Now time to wait for their interview day.

everybody know when nvc review my case, im so tired Edited by chanhphamvn

Timeline

Chanhvn,

Dont worry! they are reviewing your case now and will send you email to inform your interview day as soon as your PD is current. Unless you hear anything from NVC when your PD is current then call them. Dont call them now, too early OK!

Month/Day/Year

F2A

Married on 10/08/2012

I-130 sent on 09/15/2013

AOS

N-400 

NOA online on 02/02/2021

Took Oath on 04/02/2022

Timeline

Chanhvn,

Dont worry! they are reviewing your case now and will send you email to inform your interview day as soon as your PD is current. Unless you hear anything from NVC when your PD is current then call them. Dont call them now, too early OK!

not something wrong with my case , because my case f2a but they think my case cr1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.