luckytxn

Muslim Student Challenges Jewish Professor, He Shuts Her Up On The Spot

80 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Thanks for posting her response, lest one should be inclined to believe he shut her up on the spot. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

Timeline

The vid posted dates back to 2010. Hardly current, not much of an event either. If anyone is clueless it would be the OP.

sadface.jpg

She still doesn't get it nor understand what she has done wrong in her confrontation. Clueless.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Timeline

She still doesn't get it nor understand what she has done wrong in her confrontation. Clueless.

I think she gets it.

I am not a member of Hamas, nor have I ever given support to Hamas, nor do I agree their actions or stances wholesale, but I refused to offer Mr. Horowitz a blanket condemnation of Hamas that night

Timeline

No she doesn't. The problem was her and how she decided to confront him. Her glorifying a terrorist by her neckerchief as she demands he answer questions was not the way to elicit a response. It would be like I spit in your face and at the same time demand you respect me in a civil manner. Later she still was clueless at what she did wrong.

I think she gets it.

Again............

Also, she AGREED with this quote:

"If Jews all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide." -Hassan Nasrallah

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Timeline

I guess we also must be wary of these jew hating enemies amongst us... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The silver haired lady seems like she is wearing a suicide bomber tracksuit!!!

800px-Not_in_our_name_Jews_Oppose_Israel

It could be argued that the OP is a 'Jew hater', going by his avatar image. They don't eat pork either after all.

Apparently it's ok to be anti semitic so long as you direct the anti semitism at the right group of people.

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org