Perez2012

Expedite Interview Date at Dominican Republic

20 posts in this topic

Our case was expedite Jan 8 by embassy in Santo Domingo, Nvc sends on Jan 20 and embassy receives on Jan 23. Case shows "ready" as of yesterday Jan27 on ceca. How long does it take to receive interview date on expedite or general?

Dont wait interview letter, now they dont send interview letter, you need schedule your own interview date.

First step once you know that your case is at Santo Domingo:

First thing is fill out the ds-160 , after that

1-go to ustravels.docs and create a profil there, print the page with the fee to pay at banco popular, go with this page and pay the fee at banco popular.

2- once you pay the fee, come back to the profil at ustravel.docs and finish the process scheduling an appoinment to VCA and for the consulate.

With the page the page from ustravel.docs you go to do the medical exam , 14 days before to your interview.

If you dont understand this steps, call from usa to:

703 988 3410

You can schedule by phone, they help you with the steps.

Good luck and dont wait, now you schedule interview.

Our case was expedite Jan 8 by embassy in Santo Domingo, Nvc sends on Jan 20 and embassy receives on Jan 23. Case shows "ready" as of yesterday Jan27 on ceca. How long does it take to receive interview date on expedite or general?

Dont wait interview letter, now they dont send interview letter, you need schedule your own interview date.

First step once you know that your case is at Santo Domingo:

First thing is fill out the ds-160 , after that

1-go to ustravels.docs and create a profil there, print the page with the fee to pay at banco popular, go with this page and pay the fee at banco popular.

2- once you pay the fee, come back to the profil at ustravel.docs and finish the process scheduling an appoinment to VCA and for the consulate.

With the page the page from ustravel.docs you go to do the medical exam , 14 days before to your interview.

If you dont understand this steps, call from usa to:

703 988 3410

You can schedule by phone, they help you with the steps.

Good luck and dont wait, now you schedule interview.

Thank You. Our case is CR1 so all our fees have been paid through nvc. I created the profile on ustraveldocs and call that # everyday and get the same line. You will receive interview date via mail or email. Nothing yet! I also email support-dominicanrepublic and today when I called they said I should hear something 24-48 hours. Im confuse if they do set interview or even mail it. On ustraveldocs I get message case id not found. :( any ideas?

Ok, if you have created your profil at ustravel you will fine.

Peoole say that when says case number no found it is because your case number isnt on their system yet.

Just wait 2 days to see if work or try every day :)

They say that when the case arrive to Santo Domingo the number need be put into the systen, just wait a little bit.

Good luck

Thank You. Our case is CR1 so all our fees have been paid through nvc. I created the profile on ustraveldocs and call that # everyday and get the same line. You will receive interview date via mail or email. Nothing yet! I also email support-dominicanrepublic and today when I called they said I should hear something 24-48 hours. Im confuse if they do set interview or even mail it. On ustraveldocs I get message case id not found. :( any ideas?

The embassy hasn't entered everything yet. When the embassy is done entering your case into the system, ustraveldocs will accept your case number..

Ok, if you have created your profil at ustravel you will fine.

Peoole say that when says case number no found it is because your case number isnt on their system yet.

Just wait 2 days to see if work or try every day :)

They say that when the case arrive to Santo Domingo the number need be put into the systen, just wait a little bit.

Good luck

They confirm the case if there since the 23 and it shows ready on ceac so I figure they would assign a date. Im trying to be patient but they themselves dont have their points clear. Maybe its like mdzcp states they havent finish entering the whole case. :(

The embassy hasn't entered everything yet. When the embassy is done entering your case into the system, ustraveldocs will accept your case number..

Yea maybe thats the issue. I wonder how much longer? Im not even sure if they do schedule it or we will on ustravel. Hope all this is over soon. :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Similar-themed threads have been merged.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Good Morning all,

Got email from ustraveldocs that escalate matter was solve. So I sign on and the case id was found and it indicated to select an interview date. Omg! Is this real?? Once I get to work I will call embassy to confirm that is what needs to be done.

To all those waiting try and see your outcome.

Will keep all posted.

Call embassy and it seem they are as lost as us. They tell me to wait 1-2days so higher manager can ok us scheduling an interview appt at ustraveldocs. I explain we got email for our request on 1/28 on same matter and that now the system ustraveldocs allows us to schedule. I kept getting the same line wait 1-2 days for ok from supervisor. Omg! Im just concern they send a date and we also schedule. Anyone pls help. Its a CR1 case.

Call embassy and it seem they are as lost as us. They tell me to wait 1-2days so higher manager can ok us scheduling an interview appt at ustraveldocs. I explain

we got email for our request on 1/28 on same matter and that now the system ustraveldocs allows us to schedule. I kept getting the same line wait 1-2 days for ok from supervisor. Omg! Im just concern they send a date and we also schedule. Anyone pls help. Its a CR1 case.

Ok got to speak to supervisor at embassy. My interview date February 23. Vac February 9. Praise the Lord Jesus! To God glory...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.