4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

I noticed that the I-601 forms expire on Jan 31st. I don't see any new form for the I-601 . I have gone to various websites ; but it seems they have all taken them off. Just wondering if anyone knows what is going on with them .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
I noticed that the I-601 forms expire on Jan 31st. I don't see any new form for the I-601 . I have gone to various websites ; but it seems they have all taken them off. Just wondering if anyone knows what is going on with them .

If a new form is not yet available, you can only use the current form: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-601.pdf

I'm not sure that it matters - the form is usually provided by the consulate upon visa denial with the appropriate denial code indicated. Filers don't generally provide the form themselves from what I've seen.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I believe there is a new form because the one my fiance was given this past Thursday isn't the same as the one I gave him before his appointment in December. He is suppose to be faxing it to me tomorrow so I will see then if it is the new form or not.

June 13, 2006: I-129F Sent

June 27, 2006: NOA1

Sep 13, 2006: Touched

Sep 15, 2006: RFE Sent from CSC to my attorny

Sep 29, 2006: RFE Recieved by me

Sep 30, 2006: RFE Sent back to CSC

Oct 4, 2006: RFE Received by CSC

Oct 7, 2006: Touched

Oct 17, 2006 NOA2

Oct , 2006 NVC Received papers

Nov 3, 2006 NVC Forwarded papers to Juarez

Nov 17, 2006 CDJ mailed Packet

Dec 2, 2006 I received Packet in the mail today

Feb 6, 2007 Medical at CDJ

Feb 7, 2007 Waited for DHL to deliver pictures since he forgot to bring them

Feb 8, 2007 Interview (Was approved to file waiver)

Feb 22, 2007 Filed Waiver at CDJ

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

How do I answer number 7 in the I-690 form? :huh:

***** LUCY*****

04-11-07 AOS package received in Chicago

04-17-07 NOA1 for EAD and AOS

04-23-07 EAD and AOS touched

05-05-07 Biometrics appt

05-05-07 Received RFE for I-864

05-08-07 EAD touched

05-23-07 USCIS process my RFE

05-30-07 AOS touched

06-25-07 Received interview letter

06-25-07 EAD production ordered

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.